Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Something Strange .............. ???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Something Strange .............. ???

    Is it just me or do these pics seem a little "off"???
    It's almost like the head doesn't belong to the body, especially the last pic ................. photo-shopped perhaps???

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3071/...sh-escort.html

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Is it just me or do these pics seem a little "off"???
    It's almost like the head doesn't belong to the body, especially the last pic ................. photo-shopped perhaps???

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3071/...sh-escort.html

    Paws
    She could just have a big head

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Smile Thunderbirds

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Is it just me or do these pics seem a little "off"???
    It's almost like the head doesn't belong to the body, especially the last pic ................. photo-shopped perhaps???

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/3071/...sh-escort.html

    Paws
    She looks like she should be in Thunderbirds, and being from an agency there will be strings attached.
    If theyre real "sorry Bridget"
    E

  4. #4

    Default Head???

    How the fuck did she get that thru the door? It looks like its ready to explode

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Talking Circus

    She was introduced to this site by Fly Shit. They worked at the same freak show and circus.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Weird

    Her profile has her standing at 5'11. If thats the case her head must be fucking huge!
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    62

    Lightbulb 1 or 2 ?

    photos of Bridget can b real..
    but what about this>>

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/4372/...sh-escort.html

    last photo seems like from other person...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default true

    Quote Originally Posted by MiaMia View Post
    photos of Bridget can b real..
    but what about this>>

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/4372/...sh-escort.html

    last photo seems like from other person...
    Yeah she looks like a different girl....

  9. #9

    Default

    nussss...really strange,but could be real.I dont know...
    Last edited by Young girl; 17-04-08 at 20:46. Reason: ......

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default different

    Quote Originally Posted by Young girl View Post
    nussss...really strange,but could be real.I dont know...
    Hair is total different. different colour and length and texture, also look at her lower back in the bottom two pics.. different girl..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •