Thread: REVIEWS...Do they work or not??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default REVIEWS...Do they work or not??

What is your opinion on reviews? Do you think they work or not. Personally the only interest I have in reviews is to confirm the girl is real after that I dont care. Just because someone had a good or bad time with a lady doesn't mean I'll feel the same. Then there is the bullshit reviews posted by someone with an axe to grind. Most ladies that have been reviewed have conflicting reviews which proves again what works for one guy may not for another. So to me reviews are a waste of time.

I think reviews are a good way of getting an idea on what a provider is like to be honest. You are right at times there are bad reviews as well but to be honest as a provider thats one of the things that can happen as alot of meetings are about a click factor if you happened to meet and didnt click this may not be a great meeting. I just think the reviews system is good for those purposes. I do not think that by reading a review you can imagine you experience will be an exact copy of that review as there are many factors that come into play with a meeting firstly the click factor which is vital then the moods of the people meeting each other on that given day and time also the place of meeting there are various circumstances which can make a meeting good or not ofcourse the other important thin would be comfort level with each other. So yes in answer to your question whether good or bad as long as genuine reviews always help form an opinion of the provider you are going to meet ofcourse im not talking about hugely explicit reviews i am generally talking about the descriptive reviews from which you can base an opinion. xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

For many people it's a waste of time to read you and others, so they don't appear here anylonger... get a dog and go for a walk every now and then, maybe you get so tired you can't even turn on the computer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    For many people it's a waste of time to read you and others, so they don't appear here anylonger... get a dog and go for a walk every now and then, maybe you get so tired you can't even turn on the computer
    yet more pearls of wisdom from the desk of flyshit

nbt

Reviews

Default some use

I think reviews are a good indication of what a girl is like and the sourroundings shes in but as we all know they are not the be all and end all, i could look at a girl and think she is a goddess but she might not float the next guys boat, the same with personalities... some people will click and others wont. i was with a girl recently, she was beautiful, i cant say she was bad but the sex was boring and it was nothing bad on her part, we just didnt click. Also some people will take this as a negative when writing reviews so you have to use them as a guide but not gospel.. they way you treat a girl is also goin to be a huge factor in the way your encounter turns out. treat a girl with the respect she deserves and she will always treat you well.

Ps Fly shit.. Go find westie...... and quit talking shite.