Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyshit Is An Idiot ...............

Reviews

Smile Flyshit is an Idiot Society

Bigpaws if you're going to start a society for those with similar views on Flyshit you can count me in. The good things about flyshit are, you hardly notice it and even when you do, its easily brushed off.

Now birdshit is an entirely different class of shit altogether. But that's for another day.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    I am glad enough to have such followers... don't worry I am still here, and everyday I will help you to remind you what a fucking dumb losers and Idiots YOU ARE
    Sometimes its better to remain silent and be thought a idiot than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Have you written your reviews?

Reviews

Wink No doubt

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Sometimes its better to remain silent and be thought a idiot than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Mr Fly shit has proved that he is an idiot and seems to be proud of the fact, he constantly reminds of it, almost boasting??

Reviews

Question Ott????

I wonder would it be possible to have some one banned for being SO stupid???
    Would Pat even consider this as an option ............ I'm sure it would be the best thing for everybody including flyshit himself.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Are you starting to have nightmares ?? So now you have sweety-dreams with westy and nightmares with flypan ?? I almost feel truly weepingly sorry for you...

Reviews

Talking flyshit IS an idiot!!!

flyshit is an idiot

Paws

Reviews

Wink Apology to Flyshit!!!!!!!!!!

Bigpaws, Langer, ninebythree, punterminator, Epsilon, hardman69r and mailman, it pains me deeply to have to admit that I suspect we were all wrong in classifying Flyshit (I mean Flypan of course) as an idiot.

In view of his recent succinct and knowledgeable contributions to my thread on the economics of the "sex services industry", I now wish to formally and publicly withdraw my previous contention that Flypan is an idiot -

Flyshit you are now a complete and utter moronic imbecile!

God but that felt good comrades.

Reviews

Talking Flyshit Is An Idiot

It's been a week since the most important thread has been posted on and I think it's vitally important to this websites credibility to keep this particular thread alive so ..........

FLYSHIT IS AN IDIOT

Paws

ooohhhh

It's vitally important??? don't worry I won't let you forget me at all I know i give you a sense of purpose, a thrilling in your daily empty fucked up life, your adrenaline gets on fire because of me, and because maybe there is nothing else going on in your sad life... so let's see where all this ends up... but one thing: They will never put prices down, NEVER

Reviews

Talking Flyshit Is An Idiot

Thanks flyshit in your contribution in keeping this thread alive ............ by the way you are an idiot which is something else that will never ever change

Paws

ps flyshit really is an idiot .......... no really though, he really really is!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast