Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi.... again

1. Default Hi.... again

Hello to all again, I'm back after my operation, I had forgotten that I hadn't posted that much on here. Hopefully I can start posting more often now that the operation is out of the way

Blog Entries

Don't remember you from before I'm afraid, but welcome and hope the operation went well. Wishing you good health love6

Reviews

Talking Long Time No See!!!

Ah how could you forget mskx Patricia?!?!?!?! You must remember!!!! He/she posted ONE comment back in November 2007 .......... welcome back mskx, you have been badly missed around here!!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Default Be nice

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Ah how could you forget mskx Patricia?!?!?!?! You must remember!!!! He/she posted ONE comment back in November 2007 .......... welcome back mskx, you have been badly missed around here!!!!

Paws
    Ah Paws... Its quaility not quantity.. it could have been a very good tread>>>

Reviews

Wink Me Being Nice

It wasn't a good thread at all actually ............ but you're right Epsilon, welcome mskx, the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!!!

Paws

6. Default

I wish I could asay that my first post was full of insight, whit and wisdom but it wasn't .
    Ok, I admit it my first post was crap, but in my defence shortly after I joined I was given the date of my operation so all my time and energy went into that, but thanks for the welcomes

Quote Originally Posted by mskx View Post
    I wish I could asay that my first post was full of insight, whit and wisdom but it wasn't .
    Ok, I admit it my first post was crap, but in my defence shortly after I joined I was given the date of my operation so all my time and energy went into that, but thanks for the welcomes
    You were sorely missed...it just wasn't the same without you...anyway great to see you back. Out of curiousity did you get something chopped off or added?

Reviews

Mskx I dont know who the f*** you are, but if you're prepared to join the Flyshit is an Idiot Society then your welcome here anytime. D'ont worry about the quality of your posts, these will improve with practice as long as you dont adopt the Flyshit school of logic.

Hope your operation was a complete success and that everything is fully functional now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by d4head View Post
    is it just me or does anybody else think this is westie back under one of his many ruses?
    I thought that too for a second, but then I figured... If it was our dear Westie, he'd give us more than a couple of lines of his wisdom wouldn't he?

Reviews

Cool Possible ........... But Not Really

In theory it would make complete sense that mskx is west ............ west constantly alluded to some mysterious "operation" he needed to uder-go, he listed himself as a Ts/Tv under gender in his profile and he was absolutely pre-occupied with homosexuality ......... but I think Pat is right, if mskx was west then there would be a lot of non-sensical babble in his/her posts.

Paws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast