Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: sick of this false adverts for kilkenny

  1. Default sick of this false adverts for kilkenny

    i wrote a thread a while ago which was removed about the squalid sub standard agency in kilkenny ,matteress on floor dirty sheets stinking toilet etc and was removed. Hopefully sumone will read this before visiting new independent escort maltese natali which surprise surprise is working out of sAME AGENCY WEB MASTER OR MISTRESS DO UR JOB AND VET THESE ADDS. Same agency same stuff a

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default maybe invidually

    Quote Originally Posted by kilkennydave View Post
    i wrote a thread a while ago which was removed about the squalid sub standard agency in kilkenny ,matteress on floor dirty sheets stinking toilet etc and was removed. Hopefully sumone will read this before visiting new independent escort maltese natali which surprise surprise is working out of sAME AGENCY WEB MASTER OR MISTRESS DO UR JOB AND VET THESE ADDS. Same agency same stuff a



    maybe some time it will register will ye all ,Patricia doesnt give a fuck where the money comes from as long as it ends up in BOI

    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Aib

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    maybe some time it will register will ye all ,Patricia doesnt give a fuck where the money comes from as long as it ends up in BOI

    nbt
    Its the AIB isnt that right patricia

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kilkennydave View Post
    i wrote a thread a while ago which was removed about the squalid sub standard agency in kilkenny ,matteress on floor dirty sheets stinking toilet etc and was removed. Hopefully sumone will read this before visiting new independent escort maltese natali which surprise surprise is working out of sAME AGENCY WEB MASTER OR MISTRESS DO UR JOB AND VET THESE ADDS. Same agency same stuff a
    I may be off the topic but which agency in Killkenny?
    I see only one profile there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    There was one but it's down since 7.07
    I don't see any regualar escorts there as well, sometimes a touring ladies coming for few days.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,758
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Its still up.................just go to

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...earchid=156670

    and there it is.

    Cheers
    Magicman

    PS..............good manners might include saying sorry to someone???

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Where does a punter stand if he goes to visit (1.) an independent escort and unknowingly ends up in (2.) a brothel with possibly trafficed girls?

    Scenario 1 is completely different to scenario 2 as you can imagine, and there is no fine line to be considered either, they are two completely different situations.

    1 could result in a bit of fun with a girl offering time and companionship, where as the other could possibly result in doing time.

    Would claiming the girl falsely posed as an escort (independent) do anything to help your defence?
    Have you written your reviews?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default turn

    Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Where does a punter stand if he goes to visit (1.) an independent escort and unknowingly ends up in (2.) a brothel with possibly trafficed girls?

    Scenario 1 is completely different to scenario 2 as you can imagine, and there is no fine line to be considered either, they are two completely different situations.

    1 could result in a bit of fun with a girl offering time and companionship, where as the other could possibly result in doing time.

    Would claiming the girl falsely posed as an escort (independent) do anything to help your defence?
    If u booked an independent and this is what u find do as i would do turn on your heels and out the door if u only spend a couple of minutes there i dont think u can get in much bother

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    If u booked an independent and this is what u find do as i would do turn on your heels and out the door if u only spend a couple of minutes there i dont think u can get in much bother
    Thats exactly what i would do as well, but it doesn't matter how long you were there. If you are on the premises then its already too late.
    Have you written your reviews?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,066
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    If u booked an independent and this is what u find do as i would do turn on your heels and out the door if u only spend a couple of minutes there i dont think u can get in much bother
    I agree with you Ber 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •