Thread: Massage in Cork

Default Massage in Cork

Hi guys I'll be in Cork next and I was wondering where I could get a good massage preferably Thai or chinese. The emphasis here is on the good part and extras are not that important and if you know of anywhere that opens bufore 11 that would be a bonus

Default If extras are not improtant to you then i would go to....

Quote Originally Posted by ppfxxx View Post
    Hi guys I'll be in Cork next and I was wondering where I could get a good massage preferably Thai or chinese. The emphasis here is on the good part and extras are not that important and if you know of anywhere that opens bufore 11 that would be a bonus
    Princes st (not sure of the no) Just walk towards the English Market and keep an eye on the sign posts on your left.The Thai massage here is outstanding,extras i have no idea, but massage is something esle.I cam out of here feeling relaxed ,calm and refreshed and thats saying something for them.

Another good massage is along st oliver plunket st,i think its called ban thai massage.No extras but again not importanat to you.Keep walking along towards the opposite end of the grande parade ,keep an eye on the left hand side top floor somewher along there.

Both are 50 / hour and both massages are tops ,v ,very good.Both open at 11 i think.

I prefer chinese food though,
    Westside.

Default Massage in Cork

Thanks for the info Westie I think I know where the place in Oliver Plunketts street is. Are these the type of places you could just drop in to or would you need to book?
    Just out of interest where would the best place with extras be?

Default Its touch and go really.................

Quote Originally Posted by ppfxxx View Post
    Thanks for the info Westie I think I know where the place in Oliver Plunketts street is. Are these the type of places you could just drop in to or would you need to book?
    Just out of interest where would the best place with extras be?
    a bit like my brain. ahhahahahah what the fuck is "The Sweetie" (reg tm) thinking.

Anyway,ah yeah massage.It s touch and go, sometimes they are busy ,other times nope,the places that i have given you are (to the best of my knowledge, which is fairly limited altely) no extras.You have a pm with the others.

Sincerely,
    Westside.