Thread: For The People Who Dont Register

Reviews

Default For The People Who Dont Register

For a long time now lately i looking at those viewing the message board,and the numbers are like 6 members (30 guests). it changes all the time like at the mo its 4 members and 50 guests.

So what i basically asking is that more people register and post reviews instead of profiting off the leg work of others.

On the other side of the coin maybe these GUESTS see girls and get a shit service and dont review them hence these girls coming back again and catching some else.

So guests do be scared ,we dont bite (well accept for big paws).

nbt

ps this was no a party political broadcast on behalf on Pat

Blog Entries

You are a little wrong darling.... I do surf here whitout logging in a lot. I only log in when I want to check personal stuff or post. so don't be fooled by the numbers, probably a proportion of them are users, but they don't see the need to log in.

If you are not like me do sighn up...
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

Default Thats true

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    You are a little wrong darling.... I do surf here whitout logging in a lot. I only log in when I want to check personal stuff or post. so don't be fooled by the numbers, probably a proportion of them are users, but they don't see the need to log in.

xxx
    I only log in and the avergae post for me only takes about five mins unlike some who seem to have to go any and thing about the response.

This took me about 15 secs,
    Westside,

Reviews

Default missing my point

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

xxx
    kat,
    i was just used those numbers to illustrate the problem of lads coming on to the site
    just to get reviews and phone numbers, then not leaving any feedback for the rest of us.

nbt

Reviews

Talking Give Him Back His Crayons!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I only log in and the avergae post for me only takes about five mins unlike some who seem to have to go any and thing about the response.

This took me about 15 secs,
    Westside,
    I can tell from reading your posts west that they don't take you too long to do!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I can tell from reading your posts west that they don't take you too long to do!!!

Paws
    Play nice boys!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤