Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: For The People Who Dont Register

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default For The People Who Dont Register

    For a long time now lately i looking at those viewing the message board,and the numbers are like 6 members (30 guests). it changes all the time like at the mo its 4 members and 50 guests.

    So what i basically asking is that more people register and post reviews instead of profiting off the leg work of others.

    On the other side of the coin maybe these GUESTS see girls and get a shit service and dont review them hence these girls coming back again and catching some else.

    So guests do be scared ,we dont bite (well accept for big paws).

    nbt

    ps this was no a party political broadcast on behalf on Pat

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    You are a little wrong darling.... I do surf here whitout logging in a lot. I only log in when I want to check personal stuff or post. so don't be fooled by the numbers, probably a proportion of them are users, but they don't see the need to log in.

    If you are not like me do sighn up...
    xxx
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Thats true

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    You are a little wrong darling.... I do surf here whitout logging in a lot. I only log in when I want to check personal stuff or post. so don't be fooled by the numbers, probably a proportion of them are users, but they don't see the need to log in.

    If you are not like me do sighn up...
    xxx
    I only log in and the avergae post for me only takes about five mins unlike some who seem to have to go any and thing about the response.

    This took me about 15 secs,
    Westside,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default missing my point

    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    You are a little wrong darling.... I do surf here whitout logging in a lot. I only log in when I want to check personal stuff or post. so don't be fooled by the numbers, probably a proportion of them are users, but they don't see the need to log in.

    If you are not like me do sighn up...
    xxx
    kat,
    i was just used those numbers to illustrate the problem of lads coming on to the site
    just to get reviews and phone numbers, then not leaving any feedback for the rest of us.


    nbt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Talking Give Him Back His Crayons!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    I only log in and the avergae post for me only takes about five mins unlike some who seem to have to go any and thing about the response.

    This took me about 15 secs,
    Westside,
    I can tell from reading your posts west that they don't take you too long to do!!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I can tell from reading your posts west that they don't take you too long to do!!!

    Paws
    Play nice boys!

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •