Thread: Whats your Ultimate Fantasy.....................

Default Whats your Ultimate Fantasy.....................

Mine is the following.Cruise along a warm coast on a bike with a girl,stop by a sandy beach,throw out a blanket ,break open champayne and strawberies and cream, seducton followed by passionate love as the warm waters come up around our feet and the sun drenches the red sky.Then driving her to the nearest bus stop so she can get the next bus home hahahha ah ,the last part is a joke.
    Believe it or not i came close to this once with a gf but she hated water and couldnt swim

Problems with this fantasy,

need to be timed with the tides.the last thing i need is a blue sharks hanging from the boyo.
    strawberries need to be in season.
    the girl needs to be able to swim.
    it needs to be warm.

Incidently ,my fav romantic setting would be walking along a sun drenched beach at sunset in Shr Lanka (like this) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCD4rtcOgHE passionatly kissing a lady.Usually its looking at th rain eating a whopper and drinking a large coke in burgerking

Sun,red sky,blue sea,sandy beaches and lovely women.What else could a guy ask for.

A triple whopper and large coke please and ill have it here,
    Westside.

Default Natashia?????

Quote Originally Posted by d4head View Post
    gettin spit roasted by patricia and sarah using 10" strap on's while natasha dictates whats next.

problems with this fantasy...mmmm....where do i start
    Miss "please read the rules of the message board".

Now theres an imaginative mind for.Im sure she could come up with various different and sexually creative things to add to your fun and frolics.I'll tell you one thing,you'll never get "The Sweeties" (reg tm) phone no with Natashia around.

At least she is consistant,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Natasha's great in bed. Sarah, I'm not sure. She's great, but she's a little shy about gang bangs... We'll have to corrupt her a little further before she's up for it I think x