Thread: Thanks Ireland New dates for July!!!

Default Thanks Ireland New dates for July!!!

I would like to thank all the wonderful people that i met this time while i was in Ireland I had a nice time thanks again...I will be back for a sizzling hot summer my tour dates will be listed below.
    Gents as you all know I work by a reference system or a criteria for booking as a first time client, I entertain very few people a day and like to have a slow relaxing enjoyable time so for those of you who would like to book in advance please email me at alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk
    My tour dates are as follows
    Belfast 9th til 12th july
    Letterkenny 13th and 14th July
    Sligon 15th July
    Mayo 16th July
    Galway 17th and 18th July
    Limerick 19th til 21st July
    Kilarney 22nd and 23rd July
    Cork 24th til 26th July
    Kilkenny 27th til 29th JUly
    Wexford 30th July
    Dublin 31st July till 4th august....
    Looking forward to heating you up this summer kisses hugs and snuggles Alyssaxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

2. Default

hi alyssa
    any chance of you stopping in clare during your irish tour

hmm now that may be an idea send me a private message and we can chat...Hope everyone is doing great in Ireland xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Just wanted to add some news for all of you wonderful Irish Gents.....The lovly Lynne will be joining me for this summer tour so for those of you who have been waiting for our delightful duo we can have a summer filled with sexy raunchy stuff... Kisses and hugs Alyssaxxxx

Just keeping you gents updated belfast is no longer for july but has changed to 5th 6th 7th august so please note my tour begins with my letterkenny dates. Looking forward to seeing you all in July xxxx