Thread: In my car...

1. Default In my car...

Is there any girls in Dublin or surrounding who would give me owo while I drive...
    Its a fantasy of mine and id rather not be seen kerb crawling....
    Id like to make a booking and just meet somewhere central...

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default vechicle

Quote Originally Posted by joewicklow View Post
    Is there any girls in Dublin or surrounding who would give me owo while I drive...
    Its a fantasy of mine and id rather not be seen kerb crawling....
    Id like to make a booking and just meet somewhere central...

Thanks
    do u think at the moment of fulfilment u will have complete control of ure vechicle
    could be an intresting night in A&E

Reviews

lol happened to a dude i know and i have to say he has never lived it down, gobshite is also scarred for life....

Thumbs up cool

A while back my ex gave me head while i was going down the highway at 70mph...the adrenaline almost made me swerve off the road..

Blog Entries

I've never tried but why not ,in the most excited moment lady can take control of the wheel

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    I've never tried but why not ,in the most excited moment lady can take control of the wheel

A few years back I got the number of a Dublin lass, I rang her to meet up but she could only do outcalls as I wasn't staying over in Dublin I had no place so as a joke really I suggested the car, she said "no problem but the fee stood". I arranged to meet her out near Finglas and we drove to the sand dunes I think out near Malahide, she gave me bj as we drove and we did the needful in the sand dunes in broad daylight, she told me she used to meet one of her regulars there.

I rang her a few months later but she told me she had retired - a pity as she was sweet young thing.

Yes car stuff is fun really ha ha the memories come flooding back!!!... I must say though that I would only do this with someone that I knew or had a good reputation as a client...
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx