Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Duplicate Profiles - What to do?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Duplicate Profiles - What to do?

    It seems one profile hasn't been enough for a few ladies lately...

    It has become obvious that a small minority of ladies have decided it makes good business sense to have 2 ads. These ladies are getting a second set of photos done, a second phone, a second email etc and taking out a second ad.

    This isn't desirable.

    What can we do to discourage it?

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    Reviews
    32

    Default zero tolerence!!!!!!

    only one thing you can do patricia...call the cops

    seriously tho, i'd say ban them for a week, leave their thumbnail profile pictures up so that when somebody clicks on it, instead where it says profile currently suspended or whatever, say something like this escort has been found to have duplicate profiles, is untrustworthy and brings her profession in disrepute...or something along those lines.

    also, maybe have an online submission form for profiles (are they currently sent via email?) and that way you can check IP addresses etc..not bullet proof but its a start.

    ive noticed the escort who i complained about recently having 2 profiles has resufaced, with both profiles now active...i think she needs her bottom spanked i'll pm her 2 profiles to you if you want patricia and you can use her as your guinea pig!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default The Doctrine Of Clean Hands Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It seems one profile hasn't been enough for a few ladies lately...

    It has become obvious that a small minority of ladies have decided it makes good business sense to have 2 ads. These ladies are getting a second set of photos done, a second phone, a second email etc and taking out a second ad.

    This isn't desirable.

    What can we do to discourage it?

    Pat x
    Ever hear of that.This is my last post here by the way.Other things to do.This is a legal doctrine Sweetie.Basically, it says that you must not come to court with dirty hands.You see Sweetie, you knowingly allowed certain agencies to pose as indeps and also to put up false favourites (i would go so far to say you actually know these people to talk to).

    So,the doctrine.Now you come here and say how can we solve double profiles of the same girl?How can you seriously criticise them when you knowingly allow their competitors to stick up false stuff???

    It goes back to the two main management tactics in place sweetie.You either provide an incentive for people obeying or a punishment for people disobeying.Its that simple.

    See there is a case of "tough shit" in life love.Like the punter who gets ripped off, tough shit.Like the escort that gets hassled ,tough shit.And now like you with a problem on your hands with profiles,tough shit.The way ,as i have said in the past ,is to legalise the whole thing but , as you may well know,it wont happen because it actually suits those involved.Like my leg,tore a tendon and needs repair,surgery so ,West ,tough shit.

    Im not making fun of you or being smart but facts are facts Sweetie.At least im honest with you.My head is not stuck up my arse.

    So to give you two resolutions.You either give these girls some incentive such as an even playing field or you ban them as a punishment for disobeying.Either way will cost you money.Can you survive on a thousand less calories per day


    Once upon a time in a Galaxy far ,far away..............
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    Reviews
    32

    Default wwwwwwwwwwwww

    all of my escort experiences have been like ordering pizza....when itís delivered, itís never quite as hot as you hoped it would be

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Agree with so called (as it's unladylike) *Lady* which profile she keeps,disable other one,and no refound to *Lady*.

    At the end of the day,someone has to pay for their *sins
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default Name and shame

    If an Escort is known to be dishonest, False pics etc. then there should be a note on thier profile. If a reviewer is thought to be false it commented on. Why should the girls be treated any different?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default double standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    It seems one profile hasn't been enough for a few ladies lately...

    It has become obvious that a small minority of ladies have decided it makes good business sense to have 2 ads. These ladies are getting a second set of photos done, a second phone, a second email etc and taking out a second ad.

    This isn't desirable.

    What can we do to discourage it?

    Pat x
    In all fairness the solution is there for you .......ban both profiles. But thats up to you not us, we are doing our best to tell you about false advertisers already ,but nothing happens and they are still left advertise.

    I also think its a bit irish you asking us how discourage it,when we have been telling you now for months BAN THEM AND KEEP THEIR MONEY


    nbt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    I also think its a bit irish you asking us how discourage it,when we have been telling you now for months BAN THEM AND KEEP THEIR MONEY
    Thank you nbt and everyone else. We are considering this idea currently. We wouldn't be able to impliment it instantly though, as it would have to be written into our advertising terms and conditions before we could do it.

    I know it might seem to some of you that I'm not really bothered about various issues sometimes... But that's not the case... I am just very busy at the moment working on future improvements to this site behind the scenes.

    Pat x

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Im sorry Sweetie..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank you nbt and everyone else. We are considering this idea currently. We wouldn't be able to impliment it instantly though, as it would have to be written into our advertising terms and conditions before we could do it.

    I know it might seem to some of you that I'm not really bothered about various issues sometimes... But that's not the case... I am just very busy at the moment working on future improvements to this site behind the scenes.

    Pat x
    i was a bit harsh earlier with that post love (even though its contents are true)

    This situation is pretty much like the agency vs indeps.The improtant thing is value for money.What im getting at her Sweetie is allow them to have as many profiles as they want but.....................each profile must link into the others.This allows ppl to see that they are the same.Its not that they have different profiles of the one person but that ppl dont know it.

    This is the best solution and keeps all parties happy to a reasonable degree.

    Your Welcome,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    What im getting at her Sweetie is allow them to have as many profiles as they want but.....................each profile must link into the others.This allows ppl to see that they are the same.Its not that they have different profiles of the one person but that ppl dont know it.
    That's a very clever idea actually Westie... You been taking your fish oil? x

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •