Thread: A message for everyone.........................

Smile A message for everyone.........................

Paws seems to enjoy constantly bringing up the fact that i was molested as an 11 year old.Why do i put this here??

Because i want everyone to see the fuckin thing.You see most people fall and wonder why life is so cruel or whatever.I dont.

Here is an answer to this shit.

When you become content you get ate up, spit out and turned into to compost. We are all thought to teach our kids well, be positive and let them know dreams come true. What we do not say is dreams come with a price, the world is not fair and the people closest to you will stick a knife in your back faster than anyone else.

Call this negativity - I call it the reality

I was lucky enough as a kid to be shit on, rejected, told I would be nothing and made to feel worthless. These are the things and lessons that get me through the adversity I face today in family, friendships, business and life.These are the things that make my strong minded.

Thank God! I was not told I was special and could do anything. Thank God! I had to decide for myself what my self worth would be because now I am the one who decides who I am and what I will be.

I don't have to run to anyone else to find the answers. All the shit I had to take has prepared me for the fights I now have to endure. I write this as I have a huge conflict going on in my life that are creating more stress than I have experienced in the past few years. There are times in ones life when you are challenged, your purpose is challenged, and you entire world could change. This makes one no better or no worse than any other. We all face adversity.

I have just found if you find your life is "content" then get ready for a bomb to go off. I feel you have two choices in this world. You grow - or die. If you choose to grow than do it right, with purpose and passion and don't let anything get in your way. If your choice is to lay back, do nothing and die - then get the hell out of the way because there is nothing worse then steeping in a pile of compost on the way to where you are going.

Off topic i know but just summing up the last year or so for me.

Enjoy
    Westside.

Reviews

Smile The Flip-side Of That Coin ..............

As a child I was loved, cherished and told I could do anything and be anything I wanted to be so I grew up full of confidence and surrounded by positivity .......... and guess what? I became successful, happy and very very CONTENT!! Just letting you all know what's going on in MY life!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

jajajaaaa bigmouth??? Are you sure?? jajajaaa angels6 well I say that bigmouth's sense of happiness and success and fullfillment may be contagious cause I am gonna piss right now or die laughing jajajajaaa !!!!

PS: By the way westie now you wrote something and I mean something, nice job. But your fairy tales once in a while are nice too.

Default Disregard the moron guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    jajajaaaa bigmouth??? Are you sure?? jajajaaa angels6 well I say that bigmouth's sense of happiness and success and fullfillment may be contagious cause I am gonna piss right now or die laughing jajajajaaa !!!!

PS: By the way westie now you wrote something and I mean something, nice job. But your fairy tales once in a while are nice too.
    I sincerely hope everything works out for you Westy We have all been there in some way.

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the love in the room between Westy and Paws? But seriously guys lets keep hating Flyshit. I mean don't get to carried away with this love crap

The experiment is working dirtypig? jajajajaaaa... Im glad you feel now you got an important mission in your life and a sense of purpose, so your existance makes some sense finnally? Yeah let's keep having a laugh angels6

Reviews

Talking flyshit

Dirtypig???? This coming from a Brazilian is the epitome of irony!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?