Thread: An unexpected visitor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default An unexpected visitor

I guess about 11am we will have languishit dropping in to say hello... as last night he was awake till 3am waiting for replys , so by 11am he will wake up at the sound of this first fart, pay his obliged visit to the toilet where he will shit like a pig, and then straight to here to get rid of his dirty louzy bitterness, what a wonderful day!!! See ya 2morrow angels6 jajaja!!!

Reviews

Cool FLYSHIT aka MONG!!!

"jajaja" ??????
    What the fuck is that?!?!?!?!?! Retard language???

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

retard language for the mentally challenged dirtypig and bigmouth ?? so you get it... I give you off today till tomorrow, so you can moan, spit, shit, and spend a nice day refreshing your disturbed mind with dirtypig brother. And tomorrow I'll be back to restart the experiment again, not pavlov's dog, but flypan's pig!! You see, languishit is still living his previous life where he was a dog and found a master called pavlov, but in this life he is a dirtypig and just found his master flypan, hence the story repeats itself angels6

Please dont ever stop posting. No one here can make me laugh like you. I know it sounds gay but you just do that to me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    "jajaja" ??????
    What the fuck is that?!?!?!?!?! Retard language???

Paws
    Its the way Brazilians type "hahahahah"

H2L

Reviews

Talking flyshit IS A CUNT!!

Brazilians?? I've heard of them .............. aren't they basically a cunt with a little hair???
    So that would make flyshit a cunt!!! With a mohican of course .............

Paws

jajajajaaa capoeira amigos that's all you need a bit of salsa, beach, sun, nice women uummmhhh (we don't pay them cause we don't have euros jajajajjaaaa)... are the Irish always so happy and fullfilled?

Reviews

Thumbs down Tour Brazil????

Ah Brazil ............. drug trafficking, gun-running, rapes, high murder rates, child prostitution, death squads, AIDS epidemic, kidnappings, crack heads, gang violence, political upheaval and best of all idiots like you flyshit allowed loose in an already dirty community!!
    Yes I am happy to be Irish and living in Ireland ............. why are you here if Brazil is so great??? Jajajajajajaja that you silly motherfucker!!!