Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Agency vs Indeps....................

Default Agency vs Indeps....................

If a service was good and you had a good time surely it doesnt really matter if its an agency or not.So it all bolis down to poor service nothing else.

Just a random thought.

I have about 5000000000000000000000 of these a day,do you??,
    Westside.

Default Thats amazing!!!

Even Colombo wouldn't have worked that one out.

Default Many,many heartfelt thank yous..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Langer View Post
    Even Colombo wouldn't have worked that one out.
    Yes ,even i have my intellegent moments.I could have put it better.The impression im getting is this.If its an agency stay away,if its an indep your fine.

Not always the case,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default no licking

My biggest gripe with agencies I used was the girls were reluctant/refused to allow licking the pussy! Imagine that not tasting the pussy! paying 250 for the privilege ! & me a handsome guy too COME ON GIRLS WE GUYS ALL WANT TO EAT U OUT

Default only taking the piss

It was a completly sensible observation Westy and should have been obvious to anyone.

Just when you got everything sorted for the more mentally challenged this fucking eejit above follows your post:

Tell me this? where in the name of fuck are these fellas emerging from. Have they opened up the homes for the bewildered?

EXPERIENCED PUNTER: SEE WESTYS POST....SAME FUCKING RULE APPLIES!

experienced punter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My biggest gripe with agencies I used was the girls were reluctant/refused to allow licking the pussy! Imagine that not tasting the pussy! paying 250 for the privilege ! & me a handsome guy too COME ON GIRLS WE GUYS ALL WANT TO EAT U OUT
    Last edited by Langer; 21-03-08 at 20:51.

Default Homes for the bewildered?????????????

It was a completly sensible observation Westy and should have been obvious to anyone.

Just when you got everything sorted for the more mentally challenged this fucking eejit above follows your post:

Tell me this? where in the name of fuck are these fellas emerging from. Have they opened up the homes for the bewildered?

experienced punter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahhahahah hey

I have found my future,im going home,
    Westside.

Reviews

experienced punter

hey look I was simply bringing a bit of lightheartedness to the situation get a sense of humour ya fukin prick

Default How dare you!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    hey look I was simply bringing a bit of lightheartedness to the situation get a sense of humour ya fukin prick
    As were we

And how dare you call me a prick!!!! when I'm clearly a langer

Reviews

well anyway just for the record Westside I wasn't 'taking the piss' as this yoke says, jeez there are some angry & brave sorts on this website..

Default Dear confused.

The 'taking the piss' remark was aimed at Westy and not you. It was in connection with his Colombo deduction of Agency vs Indeps hence 'the taking the piss remark'.

Now I understand all this is probably going right past you as you seem the sensitive sort and are probably feeling vulnerable right now.

But personally I couldnt give a fuck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast