Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: is my weener to small :D

  1. Default is my weener to small :D

    lol.


    Is my weener gonna get me a laugher?


    Unfortunatly I obviously come from shit stock lol because I was hoping to get a escort tomorrow so measured myself tonight.




    Smaller than expected lol.

    We were talkin about a paltry 3" in length, 4" in girth when flaccid. (yes I did hit pubery lol)
    Erect wasnt much better We were talking 6" in length (though I think the right girl could get me bigger ) and around 5-6" in girth.



    Dammit !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default dont worry bout 3inch dick, worry about a 10in wide vagina!

    lol

    Size don't matter to escorts, that's the wonderful thing about these ladies! even how fat, thin, short or ugly you are they still love you*

    Once you're in the company of a beautiful escort "how small your dick will the the last thing on your mind"



    *subject to 150 for half hr love, 250 for one hr love

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Don't worry, no escort is going to get her knickers in a twist over penis size x

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    Reviews
    32

    Default hmmmmmmmm

    she would it it was 15" long and 12" wide and she offered anal patricia.
    that would be akin to sitting on a traffic cone

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4head View Post
    she would it it was 15" long and 12" wide and she offered anal patricia.
    that would be akin to sitting on a traffic cone
    LOL. Fair point D4head

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d4head View Post
    she would it it was 15" long and 12" wide and she offered anal patricia.
    that would be akin to sitting on a traffic cone

    um...... lmao?


    meh, still dont know of anyone in Cork that will allow cumming more than once You'd have thought it would make bugger all difference in half an hour....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Whats that expression again ... "its not the size of the jockey, its what he can do with his whip"
    Have you written your reviews?

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Whats that expression again ... "its not the size of the jockey, its what he can do with his whip"
    lol never heard that one before *stores in memory*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default 'Round Back!

    Quote Originally Posted by dammit_dude View Post
    lol.


    Is my weener gonna get me a laugher?


    Unfortunatly I obviously come from shit stock lol because I was hoping to get a escort tomorrow so measured myself tonight.




    Smaller than expected lol.

    We were talkin about a paltry 3" in length, 4" in girth when flaccid. (yes I did hit pubery lol)
    Erect wasnt much better We were talking 6" in length (though I think the right girl could get me bigger ) and around 5-6" in girth.



    Dammit !
    Darling, if all else fails there is always a rear entrance that is optional!
    Last edited by Violette; 22-03-08 at 10:32.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Darling, if all else fails there is always a rear entrance that is optional!
    Thank you for your sage words lol. Unfortunatly I cant find any girls around the Cork area (would even travel to kerry if there was acutally anyone)

    yOu'd think that the girls wouldnt mind a guy having to cum more than once when he has such a small weener After all it would barely disturb then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •