Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: The 150/250 Cartel

  1. #1

    Default The 150/250 Cartel

    So why do 99% of girls charge the same price? 150 for 30 mins, 250 for 60 mins. Tesco and Dunnes Stores have nothing on the price fixing going on on this site.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    This a good question for the Good Ones of this forums, i.e. languirishing and bigmouth and westi, I am sure they all will provide you with the answer, as they know everything and I mean everything. So I am looking forward to be enlightened by their answers as they have got enough experience and they know the territory as nobody else. Let's them enlighten us with their insights

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Because in anything in life.....................................

    Quote Originally Posted by PD1 View Post
    So why do 99% of girls charge the same price? 150 for 30 mins, 250 for 60 mins. Tesco and Dunnes Stores have nothing on the price fixing going on on this site.
    99% of ppl are quite happy in their confort zones and dont want to rock the boat.Thats why tesco is tesco and dunnes are dunnes.Thats why they got where they are.They stepped outside everyday convention and thought outside the box.

    99% of pubs charge the same thing,takeaways, chinese etc etc it goes on and on.Likewise 99% of escorts just go with the flow.A few go outside of it.There attitude is "this is my body,my buisiness and my life and this is what i charge".I like that in a person, in particular a woman.

    So to answer, lack of competition is nothing new in Ireland whether escorts or takeaways.

    Id rather fail at something i love doing than succeed at something i hate doing,
    Westside.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    99% of ppl are quite happy in their confort zones and dont want to rock the boat.Thats why tesco is tesco and dunnes are dunnes.Thats why they got where they are.They stepped outside everyday convention and thought outside the box.

    99% of pubs charge the same thing,takeaways, chinese etc etc it goes on and on.Likewise 99% of escorts just go with the flow.A few go outside of it.There attitude is "this is my body,my buisiness and my life and this is what i charge".I like that in a person, in particular a woman.

    So to answer, lack of competition is nothing new in Ireland whether escorts or takeaways.

    Id rather fail at something i love doing than succeed at something i hate doing,
    Westside.
    That is total bollix. I could agree with you if all escorts provided an equal service but the shit escorts are charging as much as the good ones. Dunnes and Tesco sell the same goods so it is understandable their prices will be similar.

    I would be more inclined to believe that this site puts some pressure, or suggests a price to the girls when they want to take out an ad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PD1 View Post
    I would be more inclined to believe that this site puts some pressure, or suggests a price to the girls when they want to take out an ad.
    Don't be daft... We can't tell the ladies what to charge!

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Don't be daft... We can't tell the ladies what to charge!
    Well why don't you tell us why most girls charge the same price. Can you tell us what % of girls in Dublin charge 250 per hour?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    62

    Cool Money Money Money

    its because that everybody hav 150/250. Clients know it, cos its normal prices in ireland.......bla bla bla,
    when i had 160/260, they didnt want to give me

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Its price fixing as clear as day, that is not up for debate.

    Its who is organising it is the thing.
    Have you written your reviews?

  9. #9

    Question Pricewatch ?

    Ah come on this is getting crazy. We complain about the inaccurracy of photos, the dirt of the premises, the non gfe experience, the false reviews , the agencies , the phone not being answered, the ass being too big ,tits being too small, OWO (or for that matter oral with) , anal as an extra , too nice , too rude , too polite, etc etc
    For fucks sake do we have to complain about a possible conspiracy on the pricing ????????? Apologies for the use of the common vernacular but give me a fucking break. I mean really!!!!!!!

  10. Default

    They charge 150/250 because it's the going rate, there is no "price fixing" going on.

    If the going rate is 250, an escort is not going to charge 230 when she can easliy charge 250 is she?

    and all this moaning about being ripped off- if you don't like the prices, just don't visit the escorts!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •