Please call only this time because we also working in factory so we cant there speak.If we sometime didint pic up mobile dont worry.Try call after.Please call evry week we free from:

Monday to Wensday from 10am until 4pm
Thursday and Friday from 10am until 10pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10am until 10pm
Please click on the links below for my contact detail and pic:
http://sexdatingirelandcouple.googlepages.com

Very attractive Europe unhindered genuine married white race couple looking male for 3some.We early 30yrs live in Dublin-Center.She is very sexy and horny,blonde long hair,5ft'6 ,very nice tits,He straight,5ft'11,inch 7.We looking only generous male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like clasic sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee.We prefer oral and sex traditional and fun with lotos of toyz.If we are togother first make show with my husband after you while and play to fun.This is same like thresome.If are you interested just call.We like oral and straight sex.If someone like domination i can do but only I domina you slave.If you wont please call.Also yu can meet with her alone.We dont answer for txt.We live in city centre.We can accommodate or travell.