Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nicolette

  1. Default Nicolette

    Hi every one i am Nicolette,i work as a waitress in a lap dancing club I Love Sex and if you want to meet me just give me a call 0833481064 here is my profile https://www.escort-ireland.com/252/N...sh-escort.html

  2. Default

    Thanks Boys i am geting a good responce

  3. Default

    Hi Boys
    Its my last day in Dublin tomorow,so i am waiting for you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Dont ppl use you to stop smoking??

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    Hi Boys
    Its my last day in Dublin tomorow,so i am waiting for you
    Sorry NicoSweets, in very messy form today.I'll let you abuse me for it.

    Now wheres Pat gone?
    Westside.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Sorry NicoSweets, in very messy form today.I'll let you abuse me for it.

    Now wheres Pat gone?
    Westside.

    I didnit get what you meant sorry Pat?
    Oh and by the way tonight is my last night..i am staying until 2 AM and than i have to leave,But i will be back in one weak kissessssssss

  6. Default

    Hi Boys i am back in town.i am open from 6.pm look at my pictures https://www.escort-ireland.com/252/N...sh-escort.html coe i am very horny and i will make you very happy...i love to roleplay,you can make me your secritary or your personal assistant,apart from this i have got many new toys when i was in Geneve...exclusive sex toys. come and visit me

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Thumbs up Nicolette

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    I didnit get what you meant sorry Pat?
    Oh and by the way tonight is my last night..i am staying until 2 AM and than i have to leave,But i will be back in one weak kissessssssss
    Join the club Nicolette!! But at least you know how to behave when dealing with him ............ yes you just ignore him and carry on with reality!!

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Funny comment coming from a guy that....................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Join the club Nicolette!! But at least you know how to behave when dealing with him ............ yes you just ignore him and carry on with reality!!

    Paws
    has being chasing me up and down the message boards for over a year.Follow her advice.

    Zero sense of humour,not my type of lady at all,
    Westside.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default 28 my arse...........

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette View Post
    I didnit get what you meant sorry Pat?
    Oh and by the way tonight is my last night..i am staying until 2 AM and than i have to leave,But i will be back in one weak kissessssssss
    Your older than 28,a lot older than 28.Thats is even with the pics blurred.

    Thanks to bigpaws for bringing this thread to me attention again as i hadnt looked at the profile until now.

    Holding back the years...
    Westside.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbQl14tJIWM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •