Hey hey,

I seen www.brasers.com and its pretty poor to be honest, I honestly spent the best part of 5 hours yesterday driving the hot spots of dublin Benburb....burlo....mespil....baggot...etc....1 or 2 girls all junkies and not for me....

ONCE....ONCE....I see a fucking super hot 6foot tall blonde irish girl...actually 2 girls i can remmeber now, but first this one....6 foot tall, blonde, posh irish accent....AMAZING looking....i was with a friend and didnt go for the punt, but was talking to her and she is a working girl....never seen her again.....

Then a month ago...AMAZING black girl, short skirt, long black hair...very nice....to many garda in the area so i headed home....

WHATS THE STORY GUYS AND GIRLS...where is the dublin street scence..i was talking to a friend of mine about it and for such a big city theres nothing here in comparison to any other major european city, I wonder is it because we are an ISLAND and just out of touch, but then the girls who come over from all over the world, surely some of them are on the streets rather than casper and earth worm jim look a likes...the cash is here where are the real street girls?

You entries on the back of a post card to Blue peter...no actually instead just post here what your opinion, thoughts, RECENT experiences are an contact for our wonderful capital!!!!! and surrounding large towns....

Feel free to drop me a mail too amster_dublin@hotmail.com

Peace