Thread: Alyssa Jenkins is Back for great raunch!!! Dates listed below!!!

Default Alyssa Jenkins is Back for great raunch!!! Dates listed below!!!

Hi guys Im back and looking forward to some grand moments whilst Im over in ireland!!!
    Tour dates
    Letterkenny 1st til 3rd march
    Sligo 4th march
    Galway 5th and 6th march
    Limerick 7th 8th 9th march
    Cork 10th 11th and 12th march
    Mayo 13th and 14th march
    Dublin 15th til 19th march
    Kilkenny 20th and 21st march
    I apologise that I had to cut my tour short lasttime i had some personal obligations to attend to in an emergency...For those of you I missed I am looking forward to meeting up with you this time for some absolutly mindblowing times...My pics etc will be up on the site in the next few days looking forward to fun in ireland...Advance appointments always appreciated but not a must many thanks Kisses hugs and snuggles xxxxx Alyssa Jenkinsxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Gents this is going to be my last visit to southern ireland for quite awhile perhaps 3 or 4 months so looking forward to having a great time with you all whilst i am over kisses hugs and snuggles xxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx