Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: What up with the request for bareback! All of a sudden???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the world with u
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    2

    Thumbs down What up with the request for bareback! All of a sudden???

    Hello, my name is Rhianna at present I am touring in Galway, and have had numerous requests for BAREBACK!!!!! What the hell is the big idea about wanting to sleep with a stranger with no protection!!!! I Love to have a good time, but not at the risk of my health or life. So, the question is, why are so many guys all of a sudden asking for this service, is it because of my skin color, or is it just the Spring? Help! Kisses R

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    104
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    i know, an escort told me recently that she constantly gets calls from clients looking for bareback and offering 500 - 1000 euro per hour if she would agree to do it. dont think its your skin colour, more just to do with these clients being fucking eejits.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhianna View Post
    Hello, my name is Rhianna at present I am touring in Galway, and have had numerous requests for BAREBACK!!!!! What the hell is the big idea about wanting to sleep with a stranger with no protection!!!! I Love to have a good time, but not at the risk of my health or life. So, the question is, why are so many guys all of a sudden asking for this service, is it because of my skin color, or is it just the Spring? Help! Kisses R
    why should it have anything to do with your skin color?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the world with u
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Dear experienced punter,
    You are right my skin color shouldn't have anything to do with it. But for some people it does. I'm not saying that it is right, but it does happen. Some guys don't like to see a black girl and there are some guys who will call you and tell you whatever dirty thing that comes to their mind whether you are black or white.
    TOUR DATES:Cork city 21st, Dublin D4 22nd & BELFAST 23rd & 24th SEPTEMBER
    LICKING, SUCKING AND SWEATING AND LOVING MY JOB
    Irish Number: 00353871449835
    English number +44 7772048095
    Email: hotleggy_leah@yahoo.co.uk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default blakbooty

    Quote Originally Posted by rhianna View Post
    Dear experienced punter,
    You are right my skin color shouldn't have anything to do with it. But for some people it does. I'm not saying that it is right, but it does happen. Some guys don't like to see a black girl and there are some guys who will call you and tell you whatever dirty thing that comes to their mind whether you are black or white.
    when will you come to Limerick! Blackbooty is my favorite Come soon!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the world with u
    Posts
    168
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I have no plans at the moment to come to Limerick as i'm getting mix reviews on the situation there at the moment.
    My tour ends on the 18 March. My next tour maybe in May, depending on how things are in Limerick at that time i'll include your city in my next tour.

    kisses rhi
    TOUR DATES:Cork city 21st, Dublin D4 22nd & BELFAST 23rd & 24th SEPTEMBER
    LICKING, SUCKING AND SWEATING AND LOVING MY JOB
    Irish Number: 00353871449835
    English number +44 7772048095
    Email: hotleggy_leah@yahoo.co.uk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Bareback is crazy. So crazy it never ceases to amaze me that there is such thing as clients that will request it or (god forbid) escorts that will offer it. Anyone who engages in it is a total fool.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    364
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    when will you come to Limerick! Blackbooty is my favorite Come soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhianna View Post
    I have no plans at the moment to come to Limerick as i'm getting mix reviews on the situation there at the moment.
    My tour ends on the 18 March. My next tour maybe in May, depending on how things are in Limerick at that time i'll include your city in my next tour.

    kisses rhi
    That was a bit of humour there Rhianna, just in case you didn't get it

    Although, he still may want to see you in Limerick
    Have you written your reviews?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Just an observation!

    I too have had requests for it as well, just as I am sure all ladies have had at one time or another, but one thing I have noticed is that, the requests seem to increase when the business is slow, or when finances are low. Which would mean that there are a surplus of ladies and a smaller client pool, so some of the clients decide to play Russian roulette and see what comes up. So, I am sure someone out there has answered the call, and now these idiots think they will get lucky/unlucky again, with a different lady.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Thats freaky

    I really don't get it.

    It so stupid and dangerous that I simply don't get it. What kind of a dumbass wants to risk that?
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •