Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co Louth

Reviews

Default Co Louth

Anyone know where the street action is at in Termonfeckin ?? Saw a mature lady with a loaf of bread under her arm skulking about near the church, showing a bit of leg but I was too nervous to approach her. How should I do it ??
    TheNads.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default easy spread

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Anyone know where the street action is at in Termonfeckin ?? Saw a mature lady with a loaf of bread under her arm skulking about near the church, showing a bit of leg but I was too nervous to approach her. How should I do it ??
    TheNads.
    tell her u have the easy spread if she will give u the bread.
    or even suggest some sandwiches

Reviews

Question Don't mock me !!

I'm not sure you're taking my predicament very seriously you Cork tool.
    Anyway, I only go for real butter & tea & hang sangiches is not the remedy for what ails me.
    Could I be wrong & she's not a brazer ? How does a fella know these things ?

Lonely in Termonfecken
    TheNads.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default observe

I'm not sure you're taking my predicament very seriously you Cork tool.
    Anyway, I only go for real butter & tea & hang sangiches is not the remedy for what ails me.
    Could I be wrong & she's not a brazer ? How does a fella know these things ?

Lonely in Termonfecken
    TheNads.
    In all fairness if you observe a working girl fora few minutes u will easily know if she is looking for buisness or just waiting to meet somebody or for a lift etc. My gut feeling would be they dont usually bring the grocery shopping with them .If u are genuinelly this much of a novice at this u better be careful or u will have more problems than hang sangiches as u call them.
    finally in cork we are langers not tools

Smile countyfeckinlouth

touche,love it boys...

Reviews

Default the bread

nads man.

this is what u must do.

1 go up ask her can you borrow loaf of bread.
    2 take the bread home (are u following me so far)
    3 cut out the inside of the bread ,leaving a hollow
    4 fill the hollow with liver and milk
    there u go .......homemade pussy

enjoy
    nbt

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    nads man.

this is what u must do.

1 go up ask her can you borrow loaf of bread.
    2 take the bread home (are u following me so far)
    3 cut out the inside of the bread ,leaving a hollow
    4 fill the hollow with liver and milk
    there u go .......homemade pussy

enjoy
    nbt
    ya if he borrows the bread what about her breakfast
    id say she needs the nourishment
    and its not as if he can return itangels20

Reviews

Default All good advice but ......

I'm no wiser about the brazer scene in the village.
    I've tried the liver in the 5th on our local par 3 & got barred for life. Can't even go for a pint anymore, the fucker told all the lads. They're calling me "Mixed Grill", bastards !
    I'm sure some of the foreign lassies who hang around between the shop & church are touting but just don't want to get a name again for being a perv. if I chat them up.

White knuckle shuffler
    TheNads.

Reviews

Default Eureka !!!!!!!!!!!!

After resigning myself to the occasional visit to the Big Smoke & the golden mile in Dublin I stumbled accross the aforementioned lady near the church. No bread this time, just a bag of fig-rolls in her pocket. I'd had the few swift halves & plucked up the courage to ask her for a light.
    Low & behold she starts humming ala Jim Morrisson & says she can light my fire in the graveyard for €50. She's from Uzbekistan, she says. Sounds like it, definitely Latino / South American. To cut to the chase, she gave me a bareback gobble & swallied the full deposit of uncle-punk. Fuckin' superstar ! & a fig-roll to take me off home with.
    Keep your eyes open lads, she's about mid 40s & dresses a bit like a gypsy & with a mouth that could suck start a jumbo !

Now, who's laughing ya' Cork tool ber ?
    TheNads.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default fig roll

After resigning myself to the occasional visit to the Big Smoke & the golden mile in Dublin I stumbled accross the aforementioned lady near the church. No bread this time, just a bag of fig-rolls in her pocket. I'd had the few swift halves & plucked up the courage to ask her for a light.
    Low & behold she starts humming ala Jim Morrisson & says she can light my fire in the graveyard for €50. She's from Uzbekistan, she says. Sounds like it, definitely Latino / South American. To cut to the chase, she gave me a bareback gobble & swallied the full deposit of uncle-punk. Fuckin' superstar ! & a fig-roll to take me off home with.
    Keep your eyes open lads, she's about mid 40s & dresses a bit like a gypsy & with a mouth that could suck start a jumbo !

Now, who's laughing ya' Cork tool ber ?
    TheNads.
    looks like she can get the fig out of the fig roll whatever about getting it into them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast