Thread: debbie and westside

Reviews

Default debbie and westside

debbie and westside

the love affair begins ...........

nbt

ps what bout sarah and patricia .....ure some man for one

Default Yes i always have a place in my heart for ..................

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    debbie and westside

the love affair begins ...........

nbt

ps what bout sarah and patricia .....ure some man for one
    "The Sweetie"(reg tm), bluff and all.Myself,Debs,Sarah And "The Sweetie"(reg tm) can have a foursome.See im all for variety.

Kinky (thats Deb) apparently only got her cherry popped a short while back whereas "The Sweeties"(reg tm) cherry was popped so long ago,shes forgotten how to spell the bloody thing.Sarah is a happy medium,cherry was not popped on anytime close but not back in the days of dinosours either.(legend has it that "The Sweeties"(reg tm) first dildo was a wooden club.

Age also comes into play.A nice mix here too.I mean Debs AKA Kinky (please check out her site at http://www.kinky.ie for all your fulfilling fantasies) sounds to me like **** i dunno, im guessing early twenties maybe,Sarah strikes me a little more mature,say 30 or early thirties whereas heheh "The Sweetie" (reg tm) is ,lets just say shed make a fine mother in law.

Fun and Frolics galore,
    Westside.

Three fine chicks and a lot of sex toys. Wow... let the fun beginDebs is here and waiting... Debs and her kinky sex toys.

Blog Entries

Age also comes into play.A nice mix here too.I mean Debs AKA Kinky (please check out her site at http://www.kinky.ie for all your fulfilling fantasies) sounds to me like **** i dunno, im guessing early twenties maybe,Sarah strikes me a little more mature,say 30 or early thirties whereas heheh "The Sweetie" (reg tm) is ,lets just say shed make a fine mother in law.

-I prefer to be a Thai girl for you rather than Mature

Default WTF? or should i say ***

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    Three fine chicks and a lot of sex toys. Wow... let the fun beginDebs is here and waiting... Debs and her kinky sex toys.
    What about me?Hey.No need for sex toys, i'll do.

A dildo in my own right,
    Westside.

Default Ok..................

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post

-I prefer to be a Thai girl for you rather than Mature
    whatever way you like it.A nice spicy Thai Girl.

Pat can be the Mature,
    Westside.