Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horny little Devil!!!

Default Horny little Devil!!!

I love to dress like a tease when I go places. I love the way men look at me and smile a dirty smile. I love the way my rigid nipples look and feel as my braless tits jiggle under my flimsy shirt.

Smile Thought it was just me.................

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    I love to dress like a tease when I go places. I love the way men look at me and smile a dirty smile. I love the way my rigid nipples look and feel as my braless tits jiggle under my flimsy shirt.
    i too love the way my braless tits jiggle under my flimsy shirt.I think im in love.

Will you marry me???
    Westside.

PS we've loads in common..braless tity yoyos

Don't you just love it when its cold out and you wear no bra and your nipples stick out a mile long. it doesn't even bother me when men don't look at my face. they just look at my nipples. it just make them want to have there wicked way with me even before they look at my face.

Default Kinky???////

Don't you just love it when its cold out and you wear no bra and your nipples stick out a mile long. it doesn't even bother me when men don't look at my face. they just look at my nipples. it just make them want to have there wicked way with me even before they look at my face.
    it doesn't even bother me when men don't look at my face. they just look at my nipples

now that would bother me.

Weddings off,
    Westside.

I just love when you are walking down the street and men nearly drop there tongue onto your tits, and they don't care that they are so obvious.;

Default If i rubbed them what would happen?

I just love when you are walking down the street and men nearly drop there tongue onto your tits, and they don't care that they are so obvious.;
    dead or alive?
    Westside.

I just hope when you rub them that i have underwear on, if not you will need your snorkles

Default Your ok Kinky............

I just hope when you rub them that i have underwear on, if not you will need your snorkles
    i dont mind getting my hair wet,
    Westside.

Default Hey kinky?????????

where do you get your sweetietools from??Do you buy them from your store??

In other words do you trust your knickers??
    Westside.

I would trust my knickers if and when i wear them. www.kinky.com has the best supply of tools one would ever need

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast