Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Debbies adventure:)

  1. #1

    Default Debbies adventure:)

    I'm off to Tenerife next month. anyone know of any good lively clubs that i can go to around Las America's.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default three times aday

    Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    I'm off to Tenerife next month. anyone know of any good lively clubs that i can go to around Las America's.
    he debs with this three times a day lark there will be no time or energy for clubbing

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default try here Kinky

    Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    I'm off to Tenerife next month. anyone know of any good lively clubs that i can go to around Las America's.
    http://www.kinky.ie They might have some nice info about Tene.

    Tenerife, also known as "my lap",
    Westside.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi Westie, do you think you can move your hips as good as the Spanish. they really now how to play. with their swarthy skin and their come to bed eyes, not to mention their rotating sexy hips

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yes i can

    Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    Hi Westie, do you think you can move your hips as good as the Spanish. they really now how to play. with their swarthy skin and their come to bed eyes, not to mention their rotating sexy hips
    and better too.I need movable support under me when doing it though.

    Regards,
    Westside.

  6. #6

    Default

    Im most look into selling movable support gadgets on my website.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Do.............

    Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    Im most look into selling movable support gadgets on my website.

    pretty blonde movable supports.

    Need all the support i can get,
    Westside.

  8. #8

    Default

    I need all the hip movement i can get. too much is never enough

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •