Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Tantric Massage

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default Tantric Massage

    Hi, just looking for this Tantric Massage thing, anyone heard of it before? Does anybody knows anybody here in Ireland offering Tantric Massage?

  2. #2

    Default tantric

    ya i posted a thread a few mths ago asking but noone came up with anything but i think theres is one place in dublin alright if u google it
    id go up but im in limerick and a bit far for something expensive and know not too much about
    love to hear from ppl that have tried it though

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Tantric baby...

    Flypan the Nature Boy suggests Violette. She's big into tantric stuff and is a former massage pro. I highly recommend her.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    I got a jolt!! But im working on it, at the moment she has agreed to leave the money on the table, it's a start, so now I will suggest her that she leaves her high heels boots on the table too. If she is good enough I will be too tired by the end of the hour, so she can get it all, her money and her boots back. If she was not good enough, then I will be quicker and get it all!! . By the way, I haven't seen Violette around, where r u Violette?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Right Here, Baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    I got a jolt!! But im working on it, at the moment she has agreed to leave the money on the table, it's a start, so now I will suggest her that she leaves her high heels boots on the table too. If she is good enough I will be too tired by the end of the hour, so she can get it all, her money and her boots back. If she was not good enough, then I will be quicker and get it all!! . By the way, I haven't seen Violette around, where r u Violette?
    You guys crack me up. Thanks Ric-Flair for the recommendation! Fly-pan, I am really a sweetheart! I promise to leave the boots on the table as well! Happy Now! I am in Galway, if you are in the area.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Boots or Whip?

    I don't know Violette babe? I declined the use of those boots during my visit but that didn't stop you from whipping my bolse.

    But then again I did ask for it. Enjoy Galway honey and we'll catch up when you get back here.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default AHHHH! Your are too cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    I don't know Violette babe? I declined the use of those boots during my visit but that didn't stop you from whipping my bolse.

    But then again I did ask for it. Enjoy Galway honey and we'll catch up when you get back here.
    Kisses to you Nature BoY!angels7

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Ok, if you are really interested!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    Hi, just looking for this Tantric Massage thing, anyone heard of it before? Does anybody knows anybody here in Ireland offering Tantric Massage?
    If you are really interested, have a look on the web, and research it some more, because it can entail various kinds massages and meditations. Plus, you will need a min of two hours per session, and to be honest, it does require some serious work, so think long and hard about what you want. Kisses V

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Default Its True Baby!

    Flypan,

    Violette is right dear boy. According to her a good average tantric session with your partner can last about 6 hours. Now that doesn't mean a full on hard cock for 6 hours shaggin'. It only means a lot of different breathing, massaging and screwing during that time. Normally you and your partner will spend roughly an hour at the beginning massaging each other. Then the other stuff begins. Its something that the Nature Boy is very interested in. Perhaps its time to explore more horizons.

    I hope that this is helpful to you.

    And Violette babe, you are an awesome lady.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •