Thread: A q for Cork guys???????????

Question A q for Cork guys???????????

I was meeting my bro last Wed on the mall and parked by moores hotel.Just as i crossed the st and was walking along the footpath i looked and a car was after slowing up and two sweeties staring over.They drove up ahead and parked at the quay wall and the driver put down the window.I was on the phone so took no real notice.when i walked onto the mall they drove up ahead and stopped ,satred some more and took off.I thought nothing of it.The bro was on the piss and said he would be a while so i figured id walk about the place.At least ten times possibly more,these two girls passed me looking..I was wondering do girls pick up st guys???I think they thought i was working.I know some students drive into town to do buisness but these two werent belong to that group.If girls do travel around to pick up guys then just for the shits and giggles i back after them.If they do it again i'll go over and ask them if they are looking for buisness.In the meantime ??????

I've an awful life,
    Westside.

I've no idea if girls would go there to pick up guys...but I doubth it very much.

Default thats all the better...........

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    I've no idea if girls would go there to pick up guys...but I doubth it very much.
    Im on a promise so.

Good times ahead,
    Westside.

Reviews

Nope - I know the car you're talking about. Apparently they are griefers, they follow the girls as soon as they pick up a punter.

Default Not them..........

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Nope - I know the car you're talking about. Apparently they are griefers, they follow the girls as soon as they pick up a punter.
    i know the ones your on about.Two cars of girls.Nope ,these were different ones.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Please explain what ``griefers `` are please, dont think we have them in Dublin.

Reviews

Default griefers

Quote Originally Posted by Little Willy View Post
    Please explain what ``griefers `` are please, dont think we have them in Dublin.

i just sitting here with a computer .......i wonder will i google griefers and find out what it means

nbt