Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: patrica

  1. #1

    Default patrica

    is it just me or do people seem to get really pissed off with patrica?? i find it funny that they keep goin mad at her when she is doin her best, how dose she keep her cool? start kicking some ass patrica haha

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    who is going mad?? I have seen two escorts going really mad and not at Patricia, but at me!! I don't see anybody going mad at Patricia, besides I think Patricia can handle herlsef very well... another point is wheather Patricia is going to be able to deal with all these challenges and get the right website in one way or the other, so everybody escorts and punters are happy with the Information offered in this website. I got confidence she'll be able to deal with these professional challenges cause she is facing the situation, which is a start... the more the feedback she gets the greater the chance to make it right sooner rather than later...

  3. #3

    Default

    I am amazed at the level of self-delusion of many posters on this board. Most of the "verified" photos on this site are fake and a lot of the reviews are decidedly dodgy. This is not going to change. The site is run by escorts for the benifit of escorts and paid for by escorts. Look at the number of escorts signing on every day. The site is very successful, why would they change it? They may attract even more business if they can neuter the review system, which is the only change likely to happen.
    I have been on this board for about 6 months now and it is beginning to annoy me that everyone seems to think that the website should be looking out for the clients interest. The reason why this site is so successful is almost entirely down to Patricia. She is an amazing P.R. person.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    The reason why this site is so successful is almost entirely down to Patricia. She is an amazing P.R. person.
    Blush. Blush. But should I feel complimented? angels20

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default ahhhh isnt that lovely........

    Quote Originally Posted by frantic View Post
    is it just me or do people seem to get really pissed off with patrica?? i find it funny that they keep goin mad at her when she is doin her best, how dose she keep her cool? start kicking some ass patrica haha
    a beautiful harmonious online blend of love and passion for "The Sweetie" (reg tm).She is fine ,once she does what she is told.

    Go put some vasalene on your tongue,
    Westside.

    PS she doesnt do what she is told very often.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Blush. Blush. But should I feel complimented? angels20
    Yes, I mean it sincerely. Unfortunately, you are so good that you have even Bigpaws believing that you are his Fairy Godmother. As you know I have been espousing the idea of a premium membership without conspicuous success, mainly, it seems to me, because you have convinced everyone that you are going to cure all their ills shortly.

    You can do me a favour, I would like to know how the escorts would view a premium membership at say 200 p.a. Would they release more recognisable photos? Offer discounts, easier access and guaranteed bookings? Allow reviews only viewable by premium members etc.? Really what I am asking is whether there is a "package" of benefits which escorts, or enough of them, would sign up to persuade clients to pay for premium membership. In return they get genuine repeat clients and any discount on advertising that you might give. I would be obliged if you would air this on the private escort forum

    Regards

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    I would be obliged if you would air this on the private escort forum
    Diver I'm afraid I think you are flogging a dead donkey with this.

    None of the escorts we have asked are interested and the clients don't seem much interested either.

    Your ideas are good, and maybe they could work in some shape or form at some time in the future, but I don't think they are going to work here and now.

    I think maybe you are just ahead of your time in your thinking.

    You are thinking up things that could be really good in the future, but right now it is too much change from how we operate currently, oudated laws would make it legally impossible for us to do, and the escorts and the clients on the whole are clearly fundamentally not ready to go for it.

    I understand that you'd glady pay for a better standard of E-I, but that doesn't make your idea something we can go with.

    I'd glady pay 10 for a man with an umbrella to walk me from the arrivals exit at Dublin airport to my hire car because I always forget my umbrella and get pissed on doing that shitty walk you have to do, but there is no man there, and I guess that's because not enough people would do the same.

    Pat x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default mr umbrella

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'd glady pay 10 for a man with an umbrella to walk me from the arrivals exit at Dublin airport to my hire car because I always forget my umbrella and get pissed on doing that shitty walk you have to do, but there is no man there, and I guess that's because not enough people would do the same.

    Pat x
    pat

    i would be that man and do it for free if i play with your fine arse of yours

    nbt

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Diver I'm afraid I think you are flogging a dead donkey with this.

    None of the escorts we have asked are interested and the clients don't seem much interested either.

    Your ideas are good, and maybe they could work in some shape or form at some time in the future, but I don't think they are going to work here and now.

    I think maybe you are just ahead of your time in your thinking.

    You are thinking up things that could be really good in the future, but right now it is too much change from how we operate currently, oudated laws would make it legally impossible for us to do, and the escorts and the clients on the whole are clearly fundamentally not ready to go for it.

    I understand that you'd glady pay for a better standard of E-I, but that doesn't make your idea something we can go with.

    I'd glady pay 10 for a man with an umbrella to walk me from the arrivals exit at Dublin airport to my hire car because I always forget my umbrella and get pissed on doing that shitty walk you have to do, but there is no man there, and I guess that's because not enough people would do the same.

    Pat x
    I never expected the premium membership idea to be adopted now or in the near future. However, the regular clients who are the vast majority of escorts business are not stupid people or they would not earn enough to afford to be regular clients. Most clients do not have the talent for serendipidy that Westside has and like to know exactly what they are getting before the go to see an escort. I have absolutely no doubt that most clients would sign up for premium membership if it was in place and represented value for money.
    This is down to the escorts and I am disappointed that you say that they have no interest in it. Escorts are always complaining about messers and timewasters. The premium membership would leave most of these behind on the free site and add considerably to escort security. Many escorts have been floating the idea of "references" and the premium membership would satisfy this in that if a premium member was offensive all escorts could be notified. Escorts would also know that more recognisable photos would only be seen by genuine clients with the same interest in being as discrete as they are. In my experience most escorts like to develop regular clients and access to the premium membership would provide them with such clients. Most escorts give a discount to regular clients so a discount for premium members who may likely become regulars is a good investment. Maybe you might pursue this a little further with the escorts when you get a chance.
    Well, I have certainly convinced myself that premium membership is the way forward now all I have to do is convince someone else.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    288

    Default

    I agree Pat is not anymore the best PR. However, she manages quite well to keep a large diverse fauna of pimps, punters, escorts, retired punters, retired escorts, and others to share the beauty of this jungle. Given the nature of this misused, abused and thus almost useless service provider, I think it's adventurous and ahead of time to expand this business idea into other markets, such as escort-poland, escort-china, escort-hungary, etc... or it may be that in those other markets there aren't faunas and jungles like in this one, thus they may make good use of this service provider. The only way to make this service usefull to all parties, punters and escorts, is by ugrading the system to a fee-membership.
    It is sad to read fake reviews of fake punters undermining the reputation of some escorts. This is a sign of fustration, maybe as a result of having been mislead and felt ripped off through the countless fake reviews first posted by escorts themselves. It has come to a point of no return, but don't point the finger to punters, escorts provoked this reaction which has turned against them now. And this is happening because there is no competition, unlike other countries. A young girl arrives, or an older one, and she can charge same as say AnaSavicha or Sofi?? this is a big Joke. What does "touring escorts" mean? It means those escorts are making no more than 150 euros p/h back in their countries, sometimes 100eu, but as they know they will be making 250 here they give it a try, when they come they need to advertise and post a few good reviews to make as much as possible in the few days they will be staying, get three customers and they pay their expenses, and that's it. This industry is well organised by the big pimp of his own benefit, not for the benefit of escorts and punters.
    If this website is truly independent, then fee-membership is the next and only possible step.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •