Thread: Time v cum

Reviews

Default Time v cum

Hi all,

new poster here but would love your advice. I have to admit that i cum quick but luckily for me i can cum often and without much delay between rounds. Seen a few reviews where guys were shown the door after they came and was wondering who the best ladies were for allowing your time rather than chucking you out after you cum?

Smile Look at Sexy Naomi profile

Honey if you like my pics and my profile I will be happy to make you happy xxx

Blog Entries

Default Now I am Curious!

Same goes for me, have a look at profile, and if it is to your taste, let's keep count!
    Or better yet, ask each girl you visit to post how many times you came in an hour and have a contest to see who, made you come most!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Thank you ladies. Violette that certainly sounds like a great way for me to spend an hour. are your dates for Galway definite?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Thank you ladies. Violette that certainly sounds like a great way for me to spend an hour. are your dates for Galway definite?
    Absolutely, Darling! Do call to confirm place, but they are definite. Looking forward to see you. Kisses

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤