Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phones for sex?

1. Default

being a mac fan, I'd rather stick rusty needles into my rectum than buy a macbook air, gimmick I tell thee, gimmick. iPod touch on the other hand is better than sex, well sex with yourself that is ;-)

Howz about a Nokia n95 16gb now yer talkin hardware if he can supply them for 30 mins of a workout it's a bargain.

Blog Entries

Default New Thread..... Tools for thr trade?

Haven't tried it yet, but I might have to agree with you, I have the iPhone, and it is a piece of crap, doesn't even read the sim for contacts, have to yet again, fiddle, faff, and fart with the thing. It is a serious over glorified iPod Touch! Which by the way I have one, and it is sooooooooo cool! I also have a small traveling JBL speaker platform, which pumps some serious sound for such little speakers. Gentlemen are often impressed with my equipment! And they like my butt as well!
    Last edited by Violette; 12-02-08 at 18:08.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Haven't tried it yet, but I might have to agree with you, I have the iPhone, and it is a piece of crap, doesn't even read the sim for contacts, have to yet again, fiddle, faff, and fart with the thing. It is a serious over glorified iPod Touch! Which by the way I have one, and it is sooooooooo cool! I also have a small traveling JBL speaker platform, which pumps some serious sound for such little speakers. Gentlemen are ofter impresses with my equipment! And they like my butt as well!
    I'm surprised you feel that way about the iPhone, I honestly thought it was better than the touch, well more features anyway, even had my dad taking and emailing pictures within 5 mins of picking it up, I presume it's jailbroken, there's a new 1.1.3 firmware (jailbreak) out so you can update. Do you have a mac violette I know it's a pain but you can copy the sim contacts over with isync and sync them to your iphone that way making it easier, just a suggestion, and I am jealous you have one.

Also I agree, you do have a nice butt ;-)

what was this thread about again?

Blog Entries

Talking We have gotten of point here!

Quote Originally Posted by dubM37 View Post
    I'm surprised you feel that way about the iPhone, I honestly thought it was better than the touch, well more features anyway, even had my dad taking and emailing pictures within 5 mins of picking it up, I presume it's jailbroken, there's a new 1.1.3 firmware (jailbreak) out so you can update. Do you have a mac violette I know it's a pain but you can copy the sim contacts over with isync and sync them to your iphone that way making it easier, just a suggestion, and I am jealous you have one.

Also I agree, you do have a nice butt ;-)

what was this thread about again?
    Yes, my iPhone has been giving me some problems, first it was busted out of jail, then it was turbo chipped, which didn't work, so after trying it with 5 different sims, I took it back to the store to be told they will have to re jailbreak it again, and update the software, at the tune of 75 euros! After I just paid 100 euros for the turbo chip Now once I manage to get it up and running I will have to reconsider my former opinion about the damn thing. No I don't have a Mac, but someone close to me has one, so I am sure she will let me borrow it to Isync my contacts. I am thinking about switching to Mac, for the house and for my personal use, I just like the look. It is sooooooo sexy, the Mac Air looks good, but I will check the message boards and see if I can find a bit more info before investing in the first generation. I will let others beta test it for me, then I will invest in getting one. Next year around christmas will be good, by then all the bugs should be out and by then the new iPhone will be slimmer, faster sleeker, and sexier than ever.
    And to answer your question, the thread was originally about some idiot trying to get free sex for phones!

❤❤❤❤

And what's the gift for me as a punter?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flypan View Post
    And what's the gift for me as a punter?
    Well, if you want to really find out, book an appointment then ask yourself that question.

❤❤❤❤

Am I being tempted now? well, if you take off your high heels boots I may think about it, you don't need them with me, I am not so tall, besides if you use them you couldn't run fast enough to catch me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12