Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here's one for the Ladies

Blog Entries

Default Oh Good Grief!

Now this is dawning on you! What the hell do you think we do all day, knit doilies! And just because we choose to turn or not turn away some one doesn't make US dirty! Which is what you are implying, with your reaction. NEWS FLASH! We are women who spend time with gentleman in exchange for a small donation,it is in our interest to spend as much time with as many gentlemen as we can. If you wish to delude yourself with the idea, that we are sitting around waiting for you, our sole client of the day, and when you have arrived in all your radiant splendor and depart, we sigh contentedly, falling languidly to the sofa and cooing with contentment reflect on the beauteous bounty you have bestowed on us with your donation of 250 euros. DREAM TO FUCK ON SUNSHINE!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Now this is dawning on you! What the hell do you think we do all day, knit doilies! And just because we choose to turn or not turn away some one doesn't make US dirty! Which is what you are implying, with your reaction. NEWS FLASH! We are women who spend time with gentleman in exchange for a small donation,it is in our interest to spend as much time with as many gentlemen as we can. If you wish to delude yourself with the idea, that we are sitting around waiting for you, our sole client of the day, and when you have arrived in all your radiant splendor and depart, we sigh contentedly, falling languidly to the sofa and cooing with contentment reflect on the beauteous bounty you have bestowed on us with your donation of 250 euros. DREAM TO FUCK ON SUNSHINE!
    ROFL
    Even Dirk Diggler doesn't get that treatment.
    Gee , is that for me?.......

Reviews

Wink

I will have to pay a visit to Appoline to gauge for myself, its the only way to be sure.
    I'm going to take one for the team , cover me i'm going in.

I'll be the one in the Hugo Boss...

Err... Great, i'll look forwards to it, lucky ole' me!

Reviews

I'll clean my wellington boots for the occasion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    I'll clean my wellington boots for the occasion
    And make sure they squeak!

❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Don't be getting jealous now Violette, you will just have to wait in line.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    And make sure they squeak!
    Will squelch do?
    Gee , is that for me?.......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Don't be getting jealous now Violette, you will just have to wait in line.
    Oh no Baby, I don't do jealous. When you are going into the trenches for home and country, just close your eyes and think of Ireland. And I will happily wait my turn after the Lady Appoline. Just let me know how you want me to dress, a nurse, a cop, or do you want to be one of the seven dwarfs to my Snow White, or in this case Snow Black and Sweet. angels0

❤❤❤❤

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast