Thread: Sunshine

Default Sunshine

Hi all - this lady is in cork at the moment but no reviews.

Anyone have a rattle off her?

Thks

Roman

Reviews

She is six foot eight.

Thats got to be a first, legs that really do go on for miles and miles. She does look good though.
    Have you written your reviews?

3. Default Thats a tall girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    She is six foot eight.

Thats got to be a first, legs that really do go on for miles and miles. She does look good though.
    She could be that height.Who knows.

Hello im Westside, Hello Westside ,im Vagina.A new sexual position.Standing Reverse oral.She probably knocked three discs in her back doing a bj and all holes in the ****** ceiling from being on top.

Maybe she could get some sex toys from here www.kinky.ie.Who knows a giant vibrator.Dual purpose ,scratch your back or stick it up the tampon tunnel.

If you turned around and said that your leaving because she isnt the girl in the photos, she probably catch you by the time you get out the front door and thats with her on the floor above.

You need a divers suit and a helemt just to find her G Spot,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Peter The Perfect Plumber View Post
    She could be that height.Who knows.

Hello im Westside, Hello Westside ,im Vagina.A new sexual position.Standing Reverse oral.She probably knocked three discs in her back doing a bj and all holes in the ****** ceiling from being on top.

Maybe she could get some sex toys from here www.kinky.ie.Who knows a giant vibrator.Dual purpose ,scratch your back or stick it up the tampon tunnel.

If you turned around and said that your leaving because she isnt the girl in the photos, she probably catch you by the time you get out the front door and thats with her on the floor above.

You need a divers suit and a helemt just to find her G Spot,
    Westside.
    Now that Westside is gone you're taking over for him are you?
    Have you written your reviews?

Hi Peter. she is welcome to contact me anytime for some sex toys. thank you for thinking about Debbie .

Default hahaha Peter hahah

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    Hi Peter. she is welcome to contact me anytime for some sex toys. thank you for thinking about Debbie .
    hey kinky im sick of seeing your adverts.

http://www.kinky.ie

Helping the cause,
    Westside.

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    She is six foot eight.

You won't see legs that tall, I have just rang Sunshine ans she is 5'8"

Smile When are you retiring???

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    You won't see legs that tall, I have just rang Sunshine ans she is 5'8"
    A handy job.

Excuse me ,how tall are you?The stress must be alot to bear.

A change though,
    Westside.

Hey Westie, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Default Not at all...........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    Hey Westie, did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.
    i awoke the same as every morning.

Half hanging out of the bed semi strangulated by the beds clothes.

Afraid of my own sleep,
    Westside.

Hey Kinky ,heres a Westside funfact for you.I was (for some strange reason it stopped) a sleep walker.I have slept with women who swore never to sleep with me again.I would sit up,walk around,sometimes even leave the room.

Throughout my sleeptime frolics i damaged a sterio,awoke up the garden,pulled a shelf off the wall, turned the bed over and punched a whole right through a plasterboard wall................all in my sleep.I guess it became real expensive so my subconcious mind said to my consious mind,one day...............to fucken stop!

It was real funny sometimes.One girl i was with used to slap me if i moved ,another used to laugh ,another used to tell everyone.Punished all because of what i do in my sleep.Its just as well the boyo has no mind of his own.

Anyway i sleep in peace now.