Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cork-garda

Default Cork-garda

Garda in cork are on the prowl , they hanging around a few places where i know some of the appartments have girls working in them, so just be carfull for next few days guys and gals.

Rubie Guest

Angry garda pigs

Quote Originally Posted by CorkCum View Post
    Garda in cork are on the prowl , they hanging around a few places where i know some of the appartments have girls working in them, so just be carfull for next few days guys and gals.
    Really?? Thats a shit...
    But im staying at hotels only....

Default The next few days???????

i'd make that weeks or possibly months.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Default weeks and months

yep, you prob right there westside!!

Default Just a quick question?

Can I ask how you know that this is the case. Cops watching anything like that are not sitting in full view of the general public. Nor are they dressed in uniform. So I'm kinda curious as to how you have reached this conclusion.

Maybe he is a cop? Oh You shouldn't ask such a personal question there are cops watching this website too, and the guy doesn't need to expose himself. This website is for punters not for pimps.

Default Brain Matter

Flypan, Does the Fly part of your name indicate the amount of brain matter you use? I dont believe I met a dumber fucker than you. Your posts make absolutely no sense. Look lets be honest here...you my friend do not have the intellect to be analytical.

So a word of advice: Spend more time reading the posts...slowly...in your case very slowly. Make your replies to posts either one liners or dont reply at all....It will make you appear less stupid. Following this advice will probably make you more friends and have less people laughing at you. Sound good?

You forgot one thing: I don't have to pay for posting, and get retarded pimps to read me. Oh YES, it feels GOOD!!

Default See my previous post!

I rest my case!

Blog Entries

Unhappy Thanks for the tip

I dont mean to offend but do you mind me asking how you got this information?

I find it bizarre the Gardi would waste resources hanging around apartments waiting to catch consenting adults from having fun.

Surely they have more important things to do with their time?!

Or maybe they have a huge unspent budget that needs to be used up by the end of the tax year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast