Thread: Hey Violette.A q for you Sweetie.

Default Hey Violette.A q for you Sweetie.

If you not happy then please tell me to **** off.Were you walking along Patrick St at about 8 pm??IF not ,sorry.If yes,then you came within a foot of me.

Justa q with all discretion assured,
    Westside.

PS i would like to take this opportunity to thank Domy for letting me alone.Obcession is an awful way to live.

Default ops a daisy.........

..it was on last Thurs night.

West.

Blog Entries

Westie,
    Telling you to peep off would do no good anyway. But this is not a case to so so, please in a PM enlighten me as to the time and date of the latest Violette sighting. Kisses to you Westie
    Hey maybe we can start a contest!!!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Default Last thurs @ 8.00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Westie,
    Telling you to peep off would do no good anyway. But this is not a case to so so, please in a PM enlighten me as to the time and date of the latest Violette sighting. Kisses to you Westie
    Hey maybe we can start a contest!!!
    Hardly rocket science.Common ye Sweetie.Yes or no.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Last Thursday, I had arrived in Cork, and went from airport to hotel, and pretty much stayed there the whole day and night. Now if you are referring to the 17th, then I was in Dublin, getting up to no good, as only I can

❤❤❤❤

Default Ok ViolySweets.

Last Thursday, I had arrived in Cork, and went from airport to hotel, and pretty much stayed there the whole day and night. Now if you are referring to the 17th, then I was in Dublin, getting up to no good, as only I can
    This woman came out of a hotel on Patrick St next to a clothes shop.I have absolutly no idea as to the names of either of them.Wasnt sure if it was you or not.The thing that put me in doubt was height.This woman was aorund five ten not six foot.Dark olive skinned like yours and hair identical.

She was lovely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Well, honey the next time I am in Cork, let's set up a chance meeting! Kisses Violette

❤❤❤❤

Default Of course ViolySweets

Well, honey the next time I am in Cork, let's set up a chance meeting! Kisses Violette
    we can even go to BurgerKing and get whoppers!

Maybe its part of the Antique Roadshow ,the next time it comes to Cork.Legend has it that Taylor,Jackie,Sammy and Pat are all participants in the next edition.

BurgerKing.You never miss me.Myself and Anna Savicha will be there sampling whoppers.Of course Anna will need to get back to Dub by years end because Ricosauve will need to see her again.Maybe Domy could join us.Even only luck could get her to bite on a whopper then she'll shut up.Oh wait she already has.

Hugs and Kisses,
    Westside.