Thread: Bigpaws or Westside on the Beer Together

Reviews

Default Bigpaws or Westside on the Beer Together

Just imagine for a second that these two mighty men were on the town...but with no money.!!

Westside; "Jaysus Bigpaws, I'm dying for a few beers, but we've got money, how are we going to have a good time with no money ?"

Bigpaws ; "I have a euro coin, you wait here and i'll be back in a minute."

With that , Bigpaws runs into the local butchers shop and buys the biggest sausage that you can get for a euro, its huge!!
    When he comes back, Westside is furious,

Westside; "What the hell did you waste our last euro on that stupid sausage for?, its drink we want, not a massive raw sausge!!"

But bigpaws was cooler than an Eskimo in winter

Bigpaws : "You just do as I tell you to do and the two of us will have as much drink as we could possibly have, now follow me".

With that ,our 2 thirsty men went into the nearest pub, " 2 pints of Guinness and 2 large whiskeys barman" shouts Bigpaws, " your going to get us both killed" exclaimed Westside.
    " What did i say to you outside, just do as your told and everything will be cool and the gang"
    after the 2 lads had finished their drinks, Bigpaws unzipped his fly and pops the huge sausage through is trousers, " Quick Westside , you get on your knees and pretend that you giving me a blow-job, lash the sausage into your mouth", very keen to do as he's told, Westside falls to his knees and puts the massive sausage into his gob.
    As soon as the barman see's whats going on , he shouts " You can't do that sort of thing in, here, Get out get out now"
    Outside the two lads congratulate each other on their brilliant plan, and of they head to find another pub.

After 10 pubs, Westside says to Bigpaws, " Jaysus Bigpaws, I can't do this anymore, i'm totally pissed and my knees are killing me from dropping to them all night"

And Bigpaws turns to him and says " Ye thinks thats bad, i'm pissed to ,but I also lost the sausage after the third pub !!!!

I'll get my coat!

Default Well done boy.Clap,clap,clap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Just imagine for a second that these two mighty men were on the town...but with no money.!!

Westside; "Jaysus Bigpaws, I'm dying for a few beers, but we've got money, how are we going to have a good time with no money ?"

Bigpaws ; "I have a euro coin, you wait here and i'll be back in a minute."

With that , Bigpaws runs into the local butchers shop and buys the biggest sausage that you can get for a euro, its huge!!
    When he comes back, Westside is furious,

Westside; "What the hell did you waste our last euro on that stupid sausage for?, its drink we want, not a massive raw sausge!!"

But bigpaws was cooler than an Eskimo in winter

Bigpaws : "You just do as I tell you to do and the two of us will have as much drink as we could possibly have, now follow me".

With that ,our 2 thirsty men went into the nearest pub, " 2 pints of Guinness and 2 large whiskeys barman" shouts Bigpaws, " your going to get us both killed" exclaimed Westside.
    " What did i say to you outside, just do as your told and everything will be cool and the gang"
    after the 2 lads had finished their drinks, Bigpaws unzipped his fly and pops the huge sausage through is trousers, " Quick Westside , you get on your knees and pretend that you giving me a blow-job, lash the sausage into your mouth", very keen to do as he's told, Westside falls to his knees and puts the massive sausage into his gob.
    As soon as the barman see's whats going on , he shouts " You can't do that sort of thing in, here, Get out get out now"
    Outside the two lads congratulate each other on their brilliant plan, and of they head to find another pub.

After 10 pubs, Westside says to Bigpaws, " Jaysus Bigpaws, I can't do this anymore, i'm totally pissed and my knees are killing me from dropping to them all night"

And Bigpaws turns to him and says " Ye thinks thats bad, i'm pissed to ,but I also lost the sausage after the third pub !!!!

I'll get my coat!
    Nice one though.Go on ,off you go and copy and paste some more stuff.

hahhaha,
    Westside.

And the two lads went back to www.bigpawspantry.com for some cookies. ahahhaha

Reviews

Talking Sailor-boy West

No west ........... I went for a std test and YOU went home a happy little cocksucker!!
    Remember west when one man says to another "I'll drink you under the table", they don't mean semen .......... get off your knees!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?