Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Fake Review

  1. #1

    Default Fake Review

    Hi Patricia,
    The first part of the review for Paola was copied from me (reg. user Leviathan) about English Rebecca which was genuine and intended!!!
    Why don't you remove this? My stuff should not be copied and left there. The only reason I read it to the end was because I recognised my review.
    Other guys might not read all of it and believe the begining,,?
    This girl should be removed from the site as well...
    This is unacceptable...

    Leviathan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    We had a poll on this recently and it was decided not by me but by the community that it was better to leave fake reviews up with a note added than take them down.

    I totally agree with you this review was disgraceful.

  3. #3

    Default

    The note should be added in red at the top of the page

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diver View Post
    The note should be added in red at the top of the page
    Fair enough, I will see if I can get our tech people to make changes so the note is more prominent.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Now if you were........................

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Fair enough, I will see if I can get our tech people to make changes so the note is more prominent.
    that proactive with my request about the Cork agency ...........oh i forget they throw too much money your way between their agency adverts and littering the place with indeps too.

    Sorry Pat, im wrong again,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool He Coulda Been Somebody ...................

    The reason Patricia, or anybody here for that matter, doesn't take you seriously west is because most/all of your threads and posts have become irrelevant .............. you truly have become the crying clown of EI, sad.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Fine ill stay away so................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The reason Patricia, or anybody here for that matter, doesn't take you seriously west is because most/all of your threads and posts have become irrelevant .............. you truly have become the crying clown of EI, sad.

    Paws
    Yeah i already established that i struck a nerve with you but yep people dont respond to my posts so no point in posting.I agree with that.Thats what you people want.You have it.

    All the best,
    Westside.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default A awake now........................

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The reason Patricia, or anybody here for that matter, doesn't take you seriously west is because most/all of your threads and posts have become irrelevant .............. you truly have become the crying clown of EI, sad.

    Paws
    the reason Pat doesnt or didnt deal with this is simple.This Mr Big of escorting throws more money Pats why than the rest combined.End of story.As far as me being a crying clown.Isnt it you who is crying all the time, about prices,OWO,fake this and fake that.Why?Simple ,you cant pick up women.Your clueless.your just an average guy with an avergae wage and an underaverage personality.


    Thanks for the excuse ,the place is boring anyway.

    See Pat this is why Dick Spunk and Dublad left.Over him.I wouldnt leave over this prick in a million years but i have being given a great excuse so you'll just have to come here now Pat and hope the ball on your message board keeps rolling.And Pat ,it is on the downslide.

    Kiss my ass.
    West.

    Oh and Paws ,i was taking the piss when i was saying i was going all the time, except the start of the year and have being pretty much housebound with an infection.As far as me being on deaths door, yep did have a health scare with liver trouble last Oct.As far as the only exercise i get being cleaning up after a wank.hahaha keep your eye on the European Powerlifting Championships 2009 if you follow it.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    that proactive with my request about the Cork agency ...........oh i forget they throw too much money your way between their agency adverts and littering the place with indeps too.

    Sorry Pat, im wrong again,
    Westside.
    Honest reason why I didn't do anything about this is that I don't really know what you are on about. I know there were some complaints that 2 cork agencies were connected yet advertised under different names a while ago, but I ended up not really seeing the problem re that one, as it became clear, even if there is a connection between these agencies, they are based in different parts of the city etc, so it is not like it is the exact same agency advertising under 2 names. Anyway, you give out to me about so much and most of it is put so unclearly, I can't keep track of all your complaints. Be clear about what your issue is and you may get some action, or at the least an explanation as to why I don't think action is required.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I know there were some complaints that 2 cork agencies were connected yet advertised under different names a while ago, but I ended up not really seeing the problem re that one
    Yeah - this is true, however I agree with you. I don't think they are making any secret of it. In fact, once while I was on the phone to one of them and it didn't suit me, they gave me the number of the other one so I think that they are being pretty up-front about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Anyway, you give out to me about so much and most of it is put so unclearly, I can't keep track of all your complaints. Be clear about what your issue is and you may get some action, or at the least an explanation as to why I don't think action is required.
    Zing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •