Thread: Chantal in Cork

1. Default Chantal in Cork

Apologies to the site admin, I sent this post into the wrong forum at first, so hopefully I'll get it right this time, here goes...

I'm new to the site and am new to punting (I did a few trips to Amsterdam a few years back, that was it) but I was looking at Chantals (Independent girl from Cork) profile and she looks like the woman for me, but there are no reviews and the pics are not guaranteed. Just wondering has anyone here been with her before and what is she like?

Also, when I contact a girl, should I ask her straight out for a fantasy, or should I leave that until I get to her place??

Thanks for any advice folks, David.

Default Typical corkman.........................

Quote Originally Posted by Corkdave View Post
    Apologies to the site admin, I sent this post into the wrong forum at first, so hopefully I'll get it right this time, here goes...

I'm new to the site and am new to punting (I did a few trips to Amsterdam a few years back, that was it) but I was looking at Chantals (Independent girl from Cork) profile and she looks like the woman for me, but there are no reviews and the pics are not guaranteed. Just wondering has anyone here been with her before and what is she like?

Also, when I contact a girl, should I ask her straight out for a fantasy, or should I leave that until I get to her place??

Thanks for any advice folks, David.
    just kidding Davy.Well its like this.Your basing your possible punt with her on how she looks in the pics.(she looks like the woman for me).So my advice is to go and see her.If its not the woman in the pics ,say sorry love and go home again(tell her why and be honest).If it is, then the rest is a chance your taking.

Hope this helps,
    Westside.

3. Default

Usually the most logical explanation is the best.

Thanks for that Westside, here goes....

Reviews

Absolutely right by West - someone has to be the first.

However, me personally will not see any girl who doesn't accept reviews (with 1 or 2 exceptions, but these girls have prior history and reputations) you should bear this in mind when making your decision.