Thread: Yasmina.........................................

Smile Yasmina.........................................

Many heartfelt thanks in advance for your gracful and sincere apology for being totally and 100%+ wrong.I gracefully and unashamedly accept your sincere apology.

Thats a good little girl now.angels5

No trains to Dublin for me,
    Westside.

Default ah Sweets................

Quote Originally Posted by yasmina View Post
    I Westside wish to sincerely apoligise to Yasy Sweetie for implying that she is clueless on Irish law with regards to prostitution in Ireland as we know.I also wish to clearly point out,that Yasy Sweetie fully declares her income for tax purposes and is in no way contradicting herself at least knowingly anyway.
    Yasy Sweetie, heartfelt apoligies and heat drenched kisses.
    Will ye look at the Sweeties weapons,
    Westside.
    PS i bring just one weapon with me.

i believe this is your apology to me!!!

i told you guys dont apologise very often and just when i think im getting a heartfelt one you go and retract it
    my apology was most sincere and very heartfelt but then i discovered i was right....again...............look sweets apologies or otherwise.................i admire your intellegence and your ,well i supose we'd call it,your ability to beat the shite out of men.

Alright so ,i apologise (lets face it ,im only now im spelling it right),so now yopu have an apology.

Hey Yasy Sweets, tell Westside what you'd have in store for him if he visited your establishment??

0-100 in five secs,
    Westside.

Default I need a dose of emotional abuse..............................

Quote Originally Posted by yasmina View Post
    I Westside wish to sincerely apoligise to Yasy Sweetie for implying that she is clueless on Irish law with regards to prostitution in Ireland as we know.I also wish to clearly point out,that Yasy Sweetie fully declares her income for tax purposes and is in no way contradicting herself at least knowingly anyway.
    Yasy Sweetie, heartfelt apoligies and heat drenched kisses.
    Will ye look at the Sweeties weapons,
    Westside.
    PS i bring just one weapon with me.

i believe this is your apology to me!!!

i told you guys dont apologise very often and just when i think im getting a heartfelt one you go and retract it
    common Sweetie,emotional abuse Westside.

Here and waiting,
    Westside.