Thread: Where are you Dickspunk???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Smile Where are you Dickspunk???

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Dickspunk?, i really enjoyed reading his posts......
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Smile I know of his whereabouts.........Dublin!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Does anyone know the whereabouts of Dickspunk?, i really enjoyed reading his posts......

I bet you used to enjoy his writings.

I can see it now, Dick writting about his lube drenched lad and .....................thats great.......... "zipppppppppppp"....... writting there Dick.

5mins later.........oh dick ooohohohohoh dick more, more, more, aghhh aghhh oh dick give it me baby ,i wanna c aghh ohh aghhhhh ,,,oh dick ,thats a sexy verb,thats a dirty adjective,do this to me,do that to me,aghhh dick ,oh dick i love it when you give to me like that q r s aghhhh t u v aghhh w mooooreeeee x aghhh y ohhhhhhhhhhhh z squirt.

Just like that,,,,,,,,no wonder he misses him.

Do your lovemaking in alphbetical order,
    Westside.

WTF for fuck sake Sweetie(reg tm) ,santa2 Xmas is over for crying out loud.Your not one of these people that leaves a Santa there all year are ye?? Ah well happy Xmas 2008santa3

Blog Entries

Agreed. Dickspunk rocked

Reviews

Thumbs down dickless ................

Maybe I'm in the minority on this one but dick(less)spunk always came across as a complete plank to me ............... I'm even more confident in my opinion now that I know mrsbrown liked his posts because she's/he's another one!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default brown

I think mrsbrown is a bloke. He probably forgot the full stops after the r and the s.

Reviews

Cool funtimes

The sad thing is funtimes is actually being serious .............. he really does think he is being both helpful and informative with his post, it must be terrible being as dry as a 90 year old cunt and not even realising it ............... and he's only 42!! Imagine his idiotic babbling in another twenty years!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?