Thread: VeryNiceCplForMale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default VeryNiceCplForMale

Very attractive Europe unhindered genuine married white race couple looking male for 3some.We early 30yrs and from Dublin -Center.She is very sexy and horny,blonde long hair 5ft'6 ,very nice tits,He straight 5ft'11 7 inch.We looking male for thresome and great sex with other only generous male.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like clasic sexs,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee.We prefer oral and sex traditional and fun with toyz.If we are togother first make show with my husband after you while and play to fun.This is same like thresome.If are you interested just call We like oral and straight sex.If someone like domination i can do but only I domina you slave.We can meet separate or togother.
    We dont answer for sms.Please again dont send sms.We life in city centre.We can accommodate or travell.If yu dont know whats meane generous male dont call.Please call this week we free from:

Monday to Wensday from 10am to 5pm
    Thursday and Friday from 10am to 10pm
    Saturday from 8pm to 10pm
    Sunday from 10am to 10pm
    Please click on the links below for my contact detail and pic:
    http://sexdatingirelandcouple.googlepages.com

Please call only this time because we also working in Factory so we cant there speak.If we sometime didint pic up mobile dont worry.Try call after.
    Last edited by CplWantedMale; 02-01-08 at 02:04.