Thread: Missing Thread???????

Reviews

Question Missing Thread???????

Hey "patricia" what happened to the vey interesting thread that was posted here this morning by punterblog??????
    I'm only teasing you hun, I won't mention what I saw .................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default It was a bit long winded.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Hey "patricia" what happened to the vey interesting thread that was posted here this morning by punterblog??????
    I'm only teasing you hun, I won't mention what I saw .................

Paws
    I reckon there is more to come.

The start of a thread war,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default true

but is it the truth or just a work of fiction
    our sweetie would never do that or would she??????????????????????

Default Well.......................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    but is it the truth or just a work of fiction
    our sweetie would never do that or would she??????????????????????
    "The Sweetie" (reg tm) is no angel .She takes care of her main beneficaries here while hammering down the law of the land on the rest.Then again evryone else would do the same thing in her shoes.

Just bare fact,
    Westside.

(Hey Sweets ,if the numnut posts a pic ....will ye autograph one and sent it to me? Just sign it

To West............

Heartfelt love

The Sweetie.

What a nieve shower of cunts you all are.

Blog Entries

Default PunterJohn

What do you mean???
    Did not get that!!!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Blog Entries

Thread was deleted by another moderator this morning as it appeared to contain real people's names. I just checked it and it is actually nothing but real people's names and allegations about them so there is no point re-instating it as it would just read *deleted* *deleted* *deleted* and more *deleted* stuff.

We can't have these wild allegations posted about people here. They are clearly liabelous and if we don't remove them we can be sued for having left them up. We are not responsible for what people post, but if people post clearly liabeous material, threats or anything that is likely to cause distress or damage to an individual, we have to come along and remove it. That's just the way the cookie crumbles angels6

Reviews

Question Is That A Skeleton In Your Closet???????????

Everything I read this morning I already knew, it's all a matter of public record and it's not very difficult to get information on this site, it's owners and their histories ............... that said "patricia" has always removed/edited posts which contain personal information about an individual (except *name removed* of course!!) and it is only fair that she would remove personal information about herself, her family and her past.
    I would definately not like my personal details or past history posted here or anywere else which is why I use this site as I trust Pat to do the right thing regarding people's privacy.
    Unfortunately I don't think this *name removed* is going away Pat so good luck with dealing with that issue.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Me? Nieve? hahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Punter John View Post
    What a nieve shower of cunts you all are.
    funny shit when i think of it.

Far from it sunshine,
    Westside.