Thread: Wet Pussies In Dublin

Thumbs up Wet Pussies In Dublin

Hi Guys,feeling Horny? Wanna Play With 2 Sexy Girls? We Are Jenny And Lisa,2 Busty Girls,blonde And Brunnette In Our 20's.we Have Very Big Breasts Lovely Soft Skin And The Perfect Lips For Great Head.call Lisa On= 0862667847.dont Miss Out On Our Special 30 Minutes For 160 Euro.xxxx

Reviews

Smile Value For Money

Rarely do i take a punt on a girl who does not have a reveiw, gentlemen "drop your linen and start your grinn'in", choose not one but two ladies, Busty Lisa and the very sultry Jenny, a full hour with two naturally buxom curvy ladies with money in my back pocket to spare, €220 for the hour !!!
    Met them in a lovely city centre hotel, one dressed in lingerie and the other in a tiny school girls outfit, game on my man, no plastic bits here, no surgery, all 100% natural, and they are some double act.
    It must be every man's fantasy to have two attractive women rubbing your best bits, i got to do the wild thing with both, a full on hour sex fest, i was starving afterwards, no lesbian show, it's not my thing or theirs, and it only uses up valuble time, time that i could be using up doing other things, and i was doing other things, i know that they don't have their photo's up yet, but these two spanish crackers bring all that Latino passion, heat, sweat and energy that us Irish men are looking for.
    Get to them before they get to Cork, I'll be back for more, and i would have paid more.....alot more.
    Enjoy
    Adios Seniorata's
    Last edited by Noah; 10-12-07 at 17:33. Reason: tpyo

thanks for the review Hope to see u again in the future.. kisses Jenny&Lisa

back in dublin now!!!!!

In Dublin Today And Back On Thursday For The Weekend Lisa And Jenny Xxxx

In Dublin Now..xxxx

in dublin now

In Dublin Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxx

Wink

IN DUBLIN NOW!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Wink