Thread: Tiaa

Reviews

Wink Tiaa

Allegedly, Tiaa has very little spoken english, but man she dictates one hell of a "review" for herself, not to mention her partner, I see the cautionary note added by Patricia.
    Just a little clue ladies, you don't have to Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is going on here.
    If one or both of you are very good at your profession, then a genuine punter will post a truthful review and this will lead to further business and more good reviews, do you see where I am going with this or should I slow it down a bit?

If you want to invite me to sample the goods, I would be happy to take one for the team, all in the name of giving you a good reveiw of course, just let me know.

Quick joke::
    how do you get a fat girl into bed?

Piece of cake

Smile Funny shit alright.....................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    Allegedly, Tiaa has very little spoken english, but man she dictates one hell of a "review" for herself, not to mention her partner, I see the cautionary note added by Patricia.
    Just a little clue ladies, you don't have to Sherlock Holmes to figure out what is going on here.
    If one or both of you are very good at your profession, then a genuine punter will post a truthful review and this will lead to further business and more good reviews, do you see where I am going with this or should I slow it down a bit?

If you want to invite me to sample the goods, I would be happy to take one for the team, all in the name of giving you a good reveiw of course, just let me know.

Piece of cake
    Kind of like.......i was extreamly depressed.Everything seemed so gloomy.Life was so dark.I wanted to end it all but was too depressed to do it, so i looked up the site and decided to visit that deaf cunt ..deafboy....
    Thanks deafy..my life has improved immeadiatly and even my acne left me.What a punt.I even bought the winning lotto ticket on my way home!

Hey a big congrads to "The Sweetie" (reg tm) for showing us how she can (if she wanted to) bring some semblence of reality to some of the nonsense here.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post

Piece of cake
    what do you get for a whole cake???????

Reviews

a partridge in a pear tree , obviously, it is Christmas after all