Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Xmas to all......................................

Smile hahahah hey thats funny stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Believe me or not, as I said before, I heart Westie

You speak your mind Westie and, whether I agree with you or disagree with you on individual points, I respect you for telling it how you really see it.

I also see that you are one in a million, entertaining and a sweetie yourself

My world would be a poorer place without you....

Pat x

(...And God I hate poverty!)
    I could go on and write 15 pages of my dealings and frolics in 2007 but your busy Sweetie.

Christ Sweetie ,i could talk with ya for weeks on end.

Going out on a limp, Have great Xmas love and a better New Year.Pass on to the E-I staff.
    Westside

Blog Entries

If people don't always reply to you Westie, it is because you are a hard act to follow!

Wishing you health and happiness this Christmas and hoping Deafboy will be here in the New Year if you are not!

Pat x

Reviews

Post Truth To All Good Men

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    No West for 2008. More stright forward.Sweetie the very reason ,i wasnt more stright forward about the "only complaint" that i had "all year" with regards to advertising here is,

(1) Id have to name people and say the reason why a thing is as is.

(2) Id be defending guys with no nuts.

(3) All of the girls in there were very,very good to me.I didnt want to damage them making a living.

(4) All i would have acheived is pissing you off, getting banned from here and and helping guys ,again who have no package to stand up and shout.

(5) Id have to watch my back more than i do now and i have enough of a job doing it as is.

Ill rest my case,
    Westside.
    You see this is exactly what Patricia was talking about west, this nonsense might make perfect sense to you but to the rest of us it's just gibberish ................. I hate to be the one to tell you this but since you're leaving us now (yeah right!!) I might as well, the "witty" west is not funny, the "serious" west never makes any sense and the "sensitive" advice-giving west usually comes across as the ramblings of a dysfunctional child.
    I'm not telling you this to be nasty but rather to help you understand why a lot of people on here (and possibly in your life?) disregard you and find your opinions irrelevant ................ you have potential but you need to focus. Happy Christmas and I mean that.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Blog Entries

santa2 santa2 santa2 santa2

To celebrate Christmas Pat has tried to add a few new smilies to the board. And when the web designers get back from Christmas hols she will get them to add even more!

Smile ahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You see this is exactly what Patricia was talking about west, this nonsense might make perfect sense to you but to the rest of us it's just gibberish ................. I hate to be the one to tell you this but since you're leaving us now (yeah right!!) I might as well, the "witty" west is not funny, the "serious" west never makes any sense and the "sensitive" advice-giving west usually comes across as the ramblings of a dysfunctional child.
    I'm not telling you this to be nasty but rather to help you understand why a lot of people on here (and possibly in your life?) disregard you and find your opinions irrelevant ................ you have potential but you need to focus. Happy Christmas and I mean that.

Paws
    First, i dont care,

Second, nasty hahahahhah dont hurt my feelings please Paws,

Third, I have potential,oh thanks paws ,i'll try and remember that, and focus.Thanks Paws ,damn i'd be fucked without ya,

Fourth, Many Happy Returns and i mean that too,

Will ye look at "The Sweetie" (reg tm) with her angels. Funny shit.

santa2
    Westside.

thank god for that. You do waffle on and on.

Default Yeah you right,

Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg View Post
    thank god for that. You do waffle on and on.
    Pat aka "The Sweetie" (reg tm) is always waffling on.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/waffles

She loves West love10
    Westside aka deafcunt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123