Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sunday World ............ Not Again !!!

Nightzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I am just dieing to sort natasha *rest of message removed by Patricia*
    Last edited by Patricia; 17-12-07 at 08:05.

Blog Entries

I don't know what your problem with Natasha is, but I would have thought that it is pretty obvious that I am not going to let you threaten my staff on this message board.

So yet again you pretend to be this Patricia?
    more than likley the real senearo is you dont want to be exposed or indeed you dont want your Ruc boyfriend to be.
    so Natasha is Staff you tell some storys I think I will nominate you for the booker prize.

Listen *removing name that may be real persons* I will sure you will win hands down with all them false reviews you write.

Blog Entries

I am not Natasha and I don't have a boyfriend in the RUC, but just you go ahead and nominate me for a Booker if you wish. I'll tell you what, you just keep posting shite and I won't bother replying. I'll just come along once in a while and remove any threats, real people's names you may have posted without permission etc.

Good Girl have a nice Day now *name removed*
    Last edited by Patricia; 17-12-07 at 10:36.

That was very quick for once in a while Miss *name removed*.
    Last edited by Patricia; 17-12-07 at 10:43.

Blog Entries

Do you want me to just ban your account? I've been fair enough here in allowing you to come on here and have your say and I've not banned you yet even though you have made threats towards my staff and are now trying to publish other people's full names on this website without their permission. I have no problem with you coming on here and puuting your side of a story accross if that is what you wish to do, but if all you want to do is post silly messages you can bugger off and do that on your own message boards which only you, yourself and your dog read.

Pity *name removed* you not as fast to put adverts up as you are removing your name from message board.

Blog Entries

Lets be honest, you want me to ban you as you have no defence to the allegations made about you, so the easiest solution for you here now - after coming on here drunk last night and saying they are not true - is for me to ban you so you can then say "I'm innocent, it is just Pat banned me so I couldn't defend myself".

Don't you have to go protest outside the Sunday World offices now?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast