Thread: Savanna

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Savanna

Hi,

this babe was in Dublin during the week, and saw her for a great time, i think she may be back end of january.
    She is early 30s, pics from her rsite are 100% accurate, she does the whole 10 yards, nothing left she won't do - never had an experience like it ! check her out, seriously recommend you see her when she returns to dublin, she is originally from dubliin but has lived in manchester for a few years now.

her website is www.savanna36ff.com

2. Default Thanks cool

Hey, Thanks for that, it was great meeting you as well,you got some stamina boy ha ha, had to have a long cool drink and a lie down when you left.
    LUV IT, I DO

it was a pleasure to meet you babe, you are one sexy,wild babe ! the best ever, can't wait for you to return so we can work up a sweat again ! xxxx

Reviews

Bloody hell!!! What a babe!!!
    Any plans to come to Cork Savanna?

5. Smile

Hiya, thanks for the lovely comments,yes I am thinking of doing a bit of touring around Ireland in the new year,so watch out,I might be in YOUR town next ,lock up the horses and keep your curtains closed ha ha,will be posting my tour dates on here,I am going to be in Dublin again on Monday the 17th of December till Friday the 21st,so come by and see me if you get chance. luv and stuff Savanna xxxxxxxx kisses on the bottom!!
    LUV IT, I DO

Default Savanna

Hi Savanna,

just wondering when you will be back in Dublin babe?

So can't wait to have fun with you again !!

xxx