Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Default Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Sexy jessica is in dublin now and if you want the ultimate in domination look no further. I have had the pleasure of meeting jessica twice now and was made into her willing slut. She has such a presence about her it was an honour to give myself totally to her. I told her to push my limits and to toilet train me and boy did she. I was stripped naked put on a lead and walked around her big apartment like a dog i had to lick every inch of her leather boots and use her spit that she spat in my eager mouth. Next i was tied to the bed where she whiped me then sat on my face to eat and clean both her holes it was delicious. She stripped off and i got to see her amazing body. Lovely full breasts and round strong ass. She placed a dildo in my mouth and rode my face it was amazing watching is bald pussy slide up and down the full length. Next it was more extreme i was un tied and put on my knees while she put on her biggest strap on. She made me deep throat it like a slut. She gave me poppers to get me ready for a good fucking lubed me up spat in my ass hole and fucked my brains out. I was then made to clean her cock straight from my ass. Next was toilet training she drank water throughout the session and was full. I lay back and mistress jessica used my mouth i was told not to spill a drop. She had such control and filled my mouth over and over again with delicious piss. She knows what to eat to make it taste good. I must have drank at least a litre of piss. Amazing. Next came the hardsports. It was my first time. And maybe a story for another time. Go see this lady she will listen to what you want and is very understanding but will push your limits if you ask. Gorgeous natural body. Maybe ask her can you watch her do all this to me again i will happily do if for her.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

fingermouse (10-12-11), hal79 (10-10-11), hd7055 (07-12-11), josephsucks (20-08-11), LBloom (08-09-11), Sexy_Jessica (19-08-11), winir (10-12-11), woody55555 (19-08-11)

I can only agree with munsterlover....you have not met a true Domanitrix until you have met Goddess Jessica. Best advice is to leave your fears and inhibitions at the door, submit comepletely from the first moment and enjoy a completely unique experience.
    The secret to Goddess Jessica's amazing skills is that she totally enjoys what she does, she is a true lifestyle Domanitrix, 24/7, 365. She is especially skilled at the more extreme and medical play and safety is paramount, she knows what she is doing, that's not to say the edge play isn't extreme enought to terrify.............it is, trust me, I know!!
    Nothing can compare to the feeling when driving home or over the next few days and you are left longing for her to return.
    I know the next time I see Goddess Jessica I am in for an especially cruel session, Goddess knows why, and I deserve it and will anticipate it with some trepidation and a lot of excitement.
    You must see her, take the leap of faith, you will be smitten.............

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to woody55555 For This Useful Post:

josephsucks (20-08-11), Sexy_Jessica (19-08-11), winir (10-12-11), WTAT (18-02-12)

Thumbs up In Total Agreement

Sexy Jessica is a true lady and very experienced at domination and humiliation and looking forward to her next visit to the real capital Cork.
    We are blessed that this true Mistress visits Ireland because no one else comes near to her...
    When you visit her ,,,,,,,
    take the full menu she has to offer,,,,
    and you will be back for more

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winir For This Useful Post:

josephsucks (20-08-11), Sexy_Jessica (19-08-11)

Blog Entries

Thanks guys for such words...

I see, you are all from different cities, but i will visit all of your cities this year, here my schedule:

10 - 15 October 2011: N. Ireland, Belfast
    27 October - 6 November 2011: Ireland, Cork
    2 - 14 December 2011: Ireland, Dublin

Dominant greetings Lady Jessica

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (07-12-11), winir (10-12-11)

9. Default

Sounds amazing

Default Would ye like to hear more. Or watch as the beautiful mistress uses me?

Who wants to hear more?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

rubberbootlvr (02-11-11), winir (10-12-11)

I also agree that Jessica is excellent. I am a regular visitor to Dublin and have seen all of the fetish godesses. I must say the top three are Jessica, Contessa and Shirley. They all have good and bad points. In my third place it is Shirley, only because she is enthusiastic but I don't think she had thevtraining the other two had, I believe both Contessa and Jessica have worked in the fetish clubs in Switzerland. On a slightly different slant, if you are in to these services try Club Bombastic in Zurich. Jessica is a little older than Contessa and a little heavier, but both are tall and that really does it for me. I have had the fortunate experience of enjoying them both this week, I enjoyed domination and full sex with Jessica, it was very good and I love Jessica's PVC outfits. I had an amazing prostate massage with Contessa wearing a gas mask and poppers. It was brilliant. Both ladies are amazing atwhat they do my only complaint is that I am often in Dublin when both girls seem to be away. Can't one of you move here permanently?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LOSTBOY For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (07-12-11), Shirley Joy (27-12-11), winir (10-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTBOY View Post
    I also agree that Jessica is excellent. I am a regular visitor to Dublin and have seen all of the fetish godesses. I must say the top three are Jessica, Contessa and Shirley. They all have good and bad points. In my third place it is Shirley, only because she is enthusiastic but I don't think she had thevtraining the other two had, I believe both Contessa and Jessica have worked in the fetish clubs in Switzerland. On a slightly different slant, if you are in to these services try Club Bombastic in Zurich. Jessica is a little older than Contessa and a little heavier, but both are tall and that really does it for me. I have had the fortunate experience of enjoying them both this week, I enjoyed domination and full sex with Jessica, it was very good and I love Jessica's PVC outfits. I had an amazing prostate massage with Contessa wearing a gas mask and poppers. It was brilliant. Both ladies are amazing atwhat they do my only complaint is that I am often in Dublin when both girls seem to be away. Can't one of you move here permanently?
    Lostboy's excellent post set me thinking. I have been with both Shirley and Contessa but not with Jessica - I was not a member at the time so did not post any reviews. Shirley is voluptuous and quite my ideal of a Mistress. However, the session was very disappointing - she did not seem at all interested. She looked tired and did not get of the bed on which she was lying the whole time during the session. Judging by her reviews, it would seem I got her on a bad day. On the other hand , I found Contessa to be very professional. She has lots of equipment and knows what she is doing but, on the other hand, I found the session to be somewhat 'clinical'. I know some punters like the more austere, remote, strict type of dominatrix but I love it when I feel my Mistress is also enjoying our time together. For example, i like nothing more than pleasuring Mistress in any way she desires.

I suppose the question I am asking is where Jessica is on this scale? My guess is that she well capable of both - am I correct?

BTW, Munsterlover - I would really like to hear more. Also, I would like to hear your answer to my question (if it makes any sense to you!).
    Last edited by LBloom; 09-12-11 at 19:44.

I do understand and yes she really really really enjoys both sides. I got to suck her amazing tits pussy and ass hole. I was tied to the bed at the time but she fucked my face good. Then at my request she placed a dildo in my mouth and fucked it. Amazing watching her pussy lips stretch over the dildo as she bounced. She then used my cock as her toy and bounced on my dick before un tying me to get naughty in the bathroom. I have said what happened there and it blew my mind. She laughed all the time and that made it even better she. loved shitting on me and covering me in it. Jessica will push your limits but only if you let her and i did. I also got a really good hard ass fucking from her.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

fingermouse (11-12-11), LBloom (11-12-11), winir (10-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTBOY View Post
    Have to agree ,,, that Jessica is the best,,,, saying that I have only been used by two Mistresses in Ireland. I tried contacting one or two others here,,,, but never came to anything

18. The Following User Says Thank You to winir For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (10-12-11)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast