Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Sexy jessica is in dublin now and if you want the ultimate in domination look no further. I have had the pleasure of meeting jessica twice now and was made into her willing slut. She has such a presence about her it was an honour to give myself totally to her. I told her to push my limits and to toilet train me and boy did she. I was stripped naked put on a lead and walked around her big apartment like a dog i had to lick every inch of her leather boots and use her spit that she spat in my eager mouth. Next i was tied to the bed where she whiped me then sat on my face to eat and clean both her holes it was delicious. She stripped off and i got to see her amazing body. Lovely full breasts and round strong ass. She placed a dildo in my mouth and rode my face it was amazing watching is bald pussy slide up and down the full length. Next it was more extreme i was un tied and put on my knees while she put on her biggest strap on. She made me deep throat it like a slut. She gave me poppers to get me ready for a good fucking lubed me up spat in my ass hole and fucked my brains out. I was then made to clean her cock straight from my ass. Next was toilet training she drank water throughout the session and was full. I lay back and mistress jessica used my mouth i was told not to spill a drop. She had such control and filled my mouth over and over again with delicious piss. She knows what to eat to make it taste good. I must have drank at least a litre of piss. Amazing. Next came the hardsports. It was my first time. And maybe a story for another time. Go see this lady she will listen to what you want and is very understanding but will push your limits if you ask. Gorgeous natural body. Maybe ask her can you watch her do all this to me again i will happily do if for her.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

fingermouse (10-12-11), hal79 (10-10-11), hd7055 (07-12-11), josephsucks (20-08-11), LBloom (08-09-11), Sexy_Jessica (19-08-11), winir (10-12-11), woody55555 (19-08-11)