Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    This is the next update on my journey with my sexy mistress. I was called to be a tv slut to service one of her clients. Forced bi for me. On arrival i was dressed in stockings panties bra and wig and presented to my new uncle. He seemed impressed with what he saw. I was forced to deep throat him like a slut all the way to the balls and made suck those also. Next i was lead around on all fours on a dog lead by my uncle. I was lead to the bathroom and made to suck his cock while my mistress pissed on it filling my mouth and covering my face in it over and over again. I was then brough to the bed room bent over fed poppers had them both spit on my ass. Mistress forced me onto her biggest strap on while i sucked dick. I was spit roasted by them each of them using each end. Uncles cock was very thick but mistress had opened me up well. Next i was hand cuffed and had a mouth opener placed in my mouth. I was forced to watch uncle fuck my mistress while they laughed and spat on my face. When uncle was ready to come i had to present my face and take his full thick load. Mistress forced it into my mouth. This story is 100% true and happened on wed. I hope you enjoy reading my journey.
    I have to come clean and confess that I met Jessie and her tv slut two of the kinkiest people I have ever met munsterlover is a pure slut that took cock piss spunk and loved it all great body and ass and great blow job will have to see again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (30-03-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    I have to come clean and confess that I met Jessie and her tv slut two of the kinkiest people I have ever met munsterlover is a pure slut that took cock piss spunk and loved it all great body and ass and great blow job will have to see again
    you right, he is very good slut, we had last week a "special forced-bi day", we missed you in Dublin.
    But maybe we will see you in Limerick 28 june - 5 july ;-)
    I also made some pics last week, if you want recieve some naughty pics, subscribe to my newsletter (on my contact page)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

munsterlover (24-07-13)

I am ready to serve you again in limerick mistress. I hope your dublin clients enjoyed me. You turned them into good cock suckers for the day and one even took cock in the ass like a good boy you almost fist fucked me while i chocked on their big dicks. And you pissed on everyone all day what a bladder you have x

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

johnt (13-07-12), Sexy_Jessica (30-06-12)

Dick

Just had d most amazing fone sex with jess today still fucking horny thinking bout her sure knows how to get a guy goin 10/10 jess till next time

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingjock For This Useful Post:

client030314 (21-07-12), Sexy_Jessica (21-07-12)

wow, that's sounds awesome.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Me2 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (27-07-12)

Default October

Who is ready to step up and join us. Be forced to suck my dick and then get fucked in the the ass. Real deal fucked my ass good and turned me into a good slut like i deserved . Loved watching him fuck my mistress while i was hand cuffed dressed as a slut and mouth opener in my mouth to be forced to take his load. What a big cock you have i loved fucking it. And to the dublin boys i hope we liked being high on poppers being made fuck each other in the ass and drink piss all day while she laughed. Jessica thank you for showing me your big tits and pussy to keep your slave hard to fuck all your clients in the ass as you commanded. We turned them into good bi sluts together.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to munsterlover For This Useful Post:

realdeal (16-08-12), Sexy_Jessica (22-08-12)

I would just love to fall at Mistress Jessica divine feet and worship them as long as she want me to do it ))) Be her shoe cleaner footstol )) I just dream to put my slave neck under her wonderfull feet as token of my total surrender to her and stay like that for ever

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Michsta For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (01-09-12)

15. Default

So the consensus seems to be that Sexy Jessica is the best Domme here?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie123 For This Useful Post:

client030314 (17-12-12)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    I am ready to serve you again in limerick mistress. I hope your dublin clients enjoyed me. You turned them into good cock suckers for the day and one even took cock in the ass like a good boy you almost fist fucked me while i chocked on their big dicks. And you pissed on everyone all day what a bladder you have x

Yes, call me, i will be in Limerick from 24th december for 2weeks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

client030314 (17-12-12), munsterlover (24-07-13)

Mistress, will there be a forced bi party in Limerick??
    respectfully yours
    J

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast